Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goverments should add new crimes to their organic laws

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Crimes raised with freedom bullshit.This 'freedom' brought more unhappiness to world.If you look at the society you can see a lot of alone incel males(even normies who don't know meaning of"incel" or denying it with saying "I have other goals maybe in future...") while good looking guys and females(no matter what how she looks) are having fun/date.This situations are showing justice more important than freedom.

Girls chosed this way.They are trying to hide their crimes with saying "my genetics don't let me to do that or etc.".But at the same time they are saying we can do males jobs which is genetically hard for females.Even this example is showing hypocrite of females who are defending genetic argument.

For peace and our and future generations happiness goverments need to add new rules

New Crimes
---------------------------
(For Girls)
->Cheating to your boyfriend ----> If they are married , girl will pay unlimited alimony for her honour every month or she will be humiliated by society
->Hiding your past(old boyfriends/old relationships/non-virginity..) ---->Doctors who make hymen repair will lost their job or they will lost their rank and they will monthly forced pay for homeless/disabled/incels etc. peoples)
->Normalising/Supporting/Applying Cuckoldery(For males too who are doing that)
->Wearing slutty,extreme revealing clothes

->Verbal Harassment/Insulting for anyone(Look at his face what a ugly guy./You are loser/You are creepy etc.) (includes social media comments/pms or etc.)
(Monthly forced pay for insulted person for a while)

->Being Hypergamist(Money diggers,Fake Loves...)
->Normalising this crimes(with socialmedia,books,tv shows,articles etc. (example:"I cheated my boyfriend and I am not regretful about it" articles) )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think there are a lot of things we need to add too.You can share here your opinions.Thanks for reading.

Sounds good, and also these set of laws already exist they are called sharia law

High IQ tbh
Sounds good, and also these set of laws already exist they are called sharia law
Exactly. Just remove the Islam part and it's a fantastic idea

Also add: Must provide sex to incels. As we are higher priority than Chads and Tyrones.

Just remove the Islam part and it's a fantastic idea
Terrible idea, then it can be dismantled by moral relativist arguments and having liberal slogans that sound nice thrown at it. When it's backed up by the one true God and the word of his prophet, people don't give a shit about arguments against it and only foreign influence backed up by warfare will be able to dismantle it.

The only thing ISIS is doing wrong is losing.

1. Set up selective breeding camps
2. Forced eugenics
3. No more incels born just to suffer

Prohibit non-looksmatch relationships.

Terrible idea, then it can be dismantled by moral relativist arguments and having liberal slogans that sound nice thrown at it. When it's backed up by the one true God and the word of his prophet, people don't give a shit about arguments against it and only foreign influence backed up by warfare will be able to dismantle it.

The only thing ISIS is doing wrong is losing.
This is why we need religion behind morals, not "social engineering" through education. We all know how the education system is..