Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Government provided gf's are the only way to stop society from collapsing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Birthrates would be above sustainable levels and violence would be heavily reduced.
How many men would still be miserable if they were provided a gf for life?

foids (51% of the pop) don't want it

Women vote, so this is a non starter. But just because they are roped into it doesn't mean you get sex.

Problem is that the (((government))) doesn't want a sustainable birth rate.
Only illiterate low-skilled Mohammed gets to reproduce in order to provide cheap labour force

I wouldn't mind goverment provided property
Screenshot 20200227 211044 Discord

they'd still cheat on us for chad, even if they made cheating forbidden and result in prison/death, they'd do it anyways

I don't really care about declining birthrates, tbh. I just wanna get what i want.

A collapse and then rebuild.

Because humanity is all about 'live the moment' now. It will get worse. And then comes the lawlessness. Those who can't be of any value in the times of crisis will be dealt with mercilessly. Hardworking beta males, alpha chad leaders join together to rebuild the world.

Foids with their soft skills and empathy and the HR jobs would have no role there so either they have to explicitly prostitute themselves or surrender to the male for survival.

Hence the desire for coronachan, financial crisis. A desire for a new beginning.

Hardworking beta males, alpha chad leaders join together to rebuild the world.

Or chads will find another, new ways to exploit betas.

"but sweetie,that's is umhhh rape?*

Cucked governments won’t do that

You think a woman who despises you is the only way to stop society from collapsing? :feelshaha:

Can government provide with young and cute?

I want UBS before

just jordan peterson max bro