Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Government should sterilize ugly and/or sick women

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Remember boyos you are rotting here because ugly and genetically defective femorrhoids have option to breed and it’s even celebrated. But when ugly but productive/smart/inventive/healthy man rots alone it’s for the good of human race.... TEE HEE

Last edited:
People with bad hereditary diseases also should not be allowed to breed

None of that will be a problem once we become more knowledgeable on genetics and can engineer future generations.

Just have Chads and Stacies society theory. Good theory, because I'd be dead.
None of that will be a problem once we become more knowledgeable on genetics and can engineer future generations.
I hope there won't be incels at some point in the future

Short, fat, ugly and sick people of both sexes should not procreate.
I know this sounds cynical. But in essence, such people commit a crime against humanity.

Not sure that will work. It just means the chads of today will become chadlite, high tier normies will descend to normie status, normies of today will be incel...Also their will be more staceys...nothing willl change, womens standards of whats chad will shoot up.

True.

My grandfather's brother(mother-related) die alone bc he was ugly, bald, short(He left everything to my grandfather, he was the only that cares for him). My mother inherit all my grandfather uglyness(she's losing her hair, acne, etc).

For my disgrace I inherit all my grandfather genes

There were almost 4 or 5 incels in my mother's family...but I'm the last one..It's sad to think that my whole existence and genetics will die with me, meanwhile if I were a foid I will be happy all the time, receiving messages of thirsty curries and asians saying me how beautiful I am and moaning about stupidities in instagram. (Ofc if I were a foid I wouldn't even know what the word "incel" means)

But bc I didn't born with a hole between my legs I "deserve" to be treated like garbage by soyciety.

"You're not entitled to a decent life, sweaty" :soy: and "You have male privilege, just shut up and start help whamen":soy::soy::soy:

Clown World :feelsclown:

They will never do that because cum dumpsters have made an alliance with the ones in charge