Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Government should use IVF to create more females for men

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
I have a strong feeling my soulmate was aborted on the year I was born, I think foids should be made to give birth to females so that there will be less incels.

Ideally we would be able to genetically edit dna to make XY chromosome babies and implant them into mothers on a mass scale to the point where there are 10 females for every man.

I'm sure at that point, incels will be promoted to what we now call low tier normies and will recieve regular sex.

Who tf would support all these extra females? Especially if they demand a first world standard of living. The best try tested way is taking women rights away. That will work then we can do this.

and who is going to take care of all those women? is every man going to have a small harem of women he has to financially support? no thanks...

Thought experiment: in a room full of 10 women and 1 man, if that man is ugly, the foids will all avoid him.

Thought experiment: in a room full of 10 women and 1 man, if that man is ugly, the foids will all avoid him.
I feel like within a life time they would eventually give in

The elite don't need more humans, most jobs are unskilled labor that they can export overseas or import immigrants to do the job for less money. They want the birthrates to continue to decline, multiculturalism to spread and a more centralized world government to enact widespread control.

Who tf would support all these extra females? Especially if they demand a first world standard of living. The best try tested way is taking women rights away. That will work then we can do this.
Just feed them the bare minimum, like dry army rations and make them live in pods together. It could work

Just feed them the bare minimum, like dry army rations and make them live in pods together. It could work
Hmmmmm, perhaps a dude could grow up with 3 main future wives but 1 of those wives is like his main one and will get a first world living but the other 2 will do cooking, cleaning etc. Then he will receive the other 7 18 year olds on his 30th birthday for the rest of his life but these will be given the army rations. Honestly this idea is based once (or if) women voting rights are taken away.

Hmmmmm, perhaps a dude could grow up with 3 main future wives but 1 of those wives is like his main one and will get a first world living but the other 2 will do cooking, cleaning etc. Then he will receive the other 7 18 year olds on his 30th birthday for the rest of his life but these will be given the army rations. Honestly this idea is based once (or if) women voting rights are taken away.
Yeah my idea transcends the debate on female voting, of course at this point they wont have votes or rights. Since we'll be mass cloning them we will own them. We should also genetically modify females so that they have desirable traits only.

It depends, has she been exposed to other men in her life?

Yeah, women would rather be lonely or fuck the other women than fuck the incel

Yeah my idea transcends the debate on female voting, of course at this point they wont have votes or rights. Since we'll be mass cloning them we will own them. We should also genetically modify females so that they have desirable traits only.
Indeed, if men saw the potential of such a society they would take women right to vote to way tomorrow. But they are too ignorant. Such greed.