Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Governments should only be run by incels

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Incels know the hardships of life and how things work. Normies just leech off incel construction workers and white collar incels for their amusement at parties and cafes. We make excellent beaurcrats unlike normies. Obviously chad will be president or prime minister but normies should just listen to what we say

Remove the kikes.
If you can, that is.
Hahahahaha

there wouldn't be any wastage of tax money. We'd cut anything that isn't necssary
Single parent payments? Cut it!
State funded abortion clinics? Cut it!
Childcare subsidies? Cut it!
Sex education classes in schools? Cut it!

there wouldn't be any wastage of tax money. We'd cut anything that isn't necssary
Women should be stripped of rights and citizenship. Reinstate bride markets now!

Op you are high IQ

Women should be stripped of rights and citizenship. Reinstate bride markets now!
I agree. Women need to submit to there male overlords.They are slaves to be used.

nah I prefer the idea of slave markets just as in ISIS territory
They were high IQ having sexual slaves, it's why they attracted so many subhuman foreign fighters

Most of us aren't qualified to lead, though. I'd do good as a prime minister/chancellor if I had an experienced cabinet of ministers who would defer to my leadership when necessary.
You can be head of the morality police. Shoot any debauch cunt in site
Op you are high IQ
You are high iq not me

No. There are way too many carrotIQ users on this forum for me to think that this is a good idea.

Restricting the right to vote to individuals who pass a general knowledge and civics examination is a far better idea.

No. There are way too many carrotIQ users on this forum for me to think that this is a good idea.

Restricting the right to vote to individuals who pass a general knowledge and civics examination is a far better idea.
Good idea

No way there are many high iqcels

Do you play nationstates

I did. I created a nation of highIQcels. I've stopped playing for a year though.
I made a constitution but i want you to review it

I would moneymaxx the shit out of this job.

Death to all normie governments

Yes please, it was always my dream to rule.

We should just abolish all governments and go back to primitive ways

We should just abolish all governments and go back to primitive ways
Chad will rip you apart and fuck your oneitis in front of you moaning like a whore

Chad will rip you apart and fuck your oneitis in front of you moaning like a whore
I never had a oneitis and no chad will rip me apart as I would be armed

197516.jpg

No one will ever listen to what we have to say. All they will do is ridicule us to make our shitty life even worse.

Incels know the hardships of life and how things work. Normies just leech off incel construction workers and white collar incels for their amusement at parties and cafes. We make excellent beaurcrats unlike normies. Obviously chad will be president or prime minister but normies should just listen to what we say

Plato already had this idea, although he believed they should be castrated volcels (incels after castration). He believed only those free of sexual desire and reproduction are fit to be leaders.

Incels should have the final say in everything