Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel graduationcels? here's a letter 4u!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
This Jack Spirko guy he pretty funny and based.

He wrote this letter to all the high school kids that won't get to go to a graduation ceremony!

I like his podcasts. Mainly for the permaculture gardening information. I really don't gaf about his aquaculture stuff though. Because electricity...

Anyway he cusses lol.

My grand son is knocking out 2 days of work at a time some days in 4-5 hours and spending the entire next day self learning things he cares about, playing and exploring on our property and working on his athletic ability.
Boomer alert

@Emba Who is the man in your avi?

I have seen him before in a movie somewhere.

@Emba Who is the man in your avi?

I have seen him before in a movie somewhere.

I always thought it was a Roger Moore era Bond henchman.

But all bets are off as its from an obscure 1973 Danish film called "The Sinful Dwarf".

"The screenplay concerns Olaf, who turns women into junkie-prostitutes. "

But all bets are off as its from an obscure 1973 Danish film called "The Sinful Dwarf".

That's interesting because i was just mentioning i waa an "intellectual dwarf!" How true LOL.

Thanks bro! Ill add it to the hopper!
Dværgen 1973

Last edited:

Interesting, very interesting indeed.

Also that psygnosis logo in your avi takes me down memory lane.

Thanks bro! Ill add it to the hopper!

No worries, although it was all down to google reverse image search.
Also that psygnosis logo in your avi takes me down memory lane.

Memory lane and vapourwave retro revival (although never tired of the 80s aesthetic even before the A E S T H E T I C meme).

I think Psygnosis were mainly known for racing games (Wipeout, F1), rather than quirky platform puzzlers (Puggsy or Discworld).

Last edited:
I'm actually thankful that I dont have to go to that shit show. Corona is good for alot of things

I'm actually thankful that I dont have to go to that shit show. Corona is good for alot of things
Metoo!
i didn't graduate high school, i didn't even reach the required grade to redo my year jfl
Metoo! I didn't finish hs at all! But i did so well on the ged that college was free! (Grants and all that)

I quit that too.

I also dropped out I wasn't smart enough