Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gray sweatpants pill is brutal

Interesting thing about the dickpill is that it’s the flaccid length that foids care about. Which indicates, once again, that a foid is attracted to the visual aesthetics of a man, not the practical application.

Last edited:
how tall are you? your height, no your dick .

of course lol
I’m just kidding. Good for you but it sucks being dickcel.

have I been advertising my terrible pee pee this entire time???? :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsree::feels: god damn it. Sucks since sweat pants is one of the few pants textures I dont mind :feels::feels::feels::feels:

have I been advertising my terrible pee pee this entire time???? :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsree::feels: god damn it. Sucks since sweat pants is one of the few pants textures I dont mind :feels::feels::feels::feels:

yeah it blows... I've been showcasing my terrible penis too

i still wear sweatpants while im home... who cares if my parents know that i have a small peepee lmao

yeah it blows... I've been showcasing my terrible penis too

i still wear sweatpants while im home... who cares if my parents know that i have a small peepee lmao
I legit gray sweat pants and black sports shorts maxx wtf legit mad and cringing at myself rn :feels::feels::feels::feels::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feels::feels::feels::feels:

foids make men feel bad about their size but how dead are those bitches pussies that they cant feel average dicks or even small dicks if they hit their g spot.
Realest shit i've read in a while

Life is constant humiliation for sub8 males.

Them fuckers are preaching about “body positivity” or “anti bullying” while constantly bullying sub8 men. What are they expecting from us? What exactly baffles them when we’re in here discussing our hatred towards them after a life of being crapped on?

They did not have any right to talk bad about us, we have every right now to disrespect them however tf we want to. Fuck wahmen, fuck normies, god damn white knights and cucks to hell

Interesting thing about the dickpill is that it’s the flaccid length that foids care about. Which indicates, once again, that a foid is attracted to the visual aesthetics of a man, not the practical application.

Cope. Women absolutely LOVE a big dick inside their vagina because it can physically do to them what small and average dicks can't. It's not just a visual and mental thing. They care about flaccid size not just because a big flaccid dick looks visually pleasing, but also because it represents a big erect dick that is going to give their pussy a good time.

brutal, but comfy

Its beyond over for 4 inch dicklets (me)

Cope. Women absolutely LOVE a big dick inside their vagina because it can physically do to them what small and average dicks can't. It's not just a visual and mental thing. They care about flaccid size not just because a big flaccid dick looks visually pleasing, but also because it represents a big erect dick that is going to give their pussy a good time.
idk how more men dont hate those nasty bitches