Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Great envy to those who have cool travelling parents

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
By travelling do not mean any moron tourist sheeple who just using tourism agencies for it, same as he can use dating agencies for getting ordinary greedy wifeoid from poor shithole. In envy greatly when hear about how someaones father travelled to India for spiritual enlightenment. With travelling genes and upbringing like that, for me also would be easier travel to Vietnam, and search for special enlightened waifu, not ordinary greedy whore

Vietnamwaifu

yea I guess so

By travelling do not mean any moron tourist sheeple who just using tourism agencies for it, same as he can use dating agencies for getting ordinary greedy wifeoid from poor shithole. In envy greatly when hear about how someaones father travelled to India for spiritual enlightenment. With travelling genes and upbringing like that, for me also would be easier travel to Vietnam, and search for special enlightened waifu, not ordinary greedy whore

View attachment 221515
Jfl if you think Vietnamese holes are good :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Trust me, I have Vietnamese and Chinese blood
So where better places to search for cultured waifu with good religious background? Japan would be absolute best, but japan femoids are lost cause

So where better places to search for cultured waifu with good religious background? Japan would be absolute best, but japan femoids are lost cause
I’d suggest islammaxxing but you’ve already expressed your disinterest in that

I’d suggest islammaxxing but you’ve already expressed your disinterest in that
Need waifu for spiritual enlightenment, not housewife, and I feel no calling to ho after prophet Uhammad, just with luck hus warriors to take down degenerate West. Allah can be just one of gods in my panteon, so maybe could do some tribal form of islam, polytheistic, and with alcohol and drugs not forbidden

Need waifu for spiritual enlightenment, not housewife, and I feel no calling to ho after prophet Uhammad, just with luck hus warriors to take down degenerate West. Allah can be just one of gods in my panteon, so maybe could do some tribal form of islam, polytheistic, and with alcohol and drugs not forbidden
Napoleons nirvana is being with loli

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back