Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Greek police beats greekcel mistaken for a paki

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://racistcrimeswatch.wordpress...7C0MJLeVwX1cqvT7D6TttpbVOkoAT2zVmyBKGIi_utMAs

Greek police beats shit out of this greekcel because they thought he was a paki immigrant but in fact, he is a greekcel

screenshot_2020-05-21-21-10-40-542_com.google.android.gm_.png

@RREEEEEEEEE

Mogs me from Thessaloniki to Karachi cus blue eyes.

He pheno mogs me yet he is still considered a shitskin JFL. It's over for us greekcels. Imma watch my back from now on

damn it's illegal to be incel now

He has 3 kids, but looks faintly like a shitskin so racists in my country think its ok to beat him up. Its over if you dont look western european in Greece, although many people like me and that guy have shitskin pheno.

He has 3 kids, but looks faintly like a shitskin so racists in my country think its ok to beat him up. Its over if you dont look western european in Greece, although many people like me and that guy have shitskin pheno.
I'm sorry for this brother, it's over

if they beat him for no reason then that police is total trash and should kill themselves

if a paki illegal immigrant has a good maxilla, no policeman would dare beat him

aren't greeks meds ?

italian and greek natives have a various skin color spectrum.
Some of them look middle eastern while other look pale

It has been illegal and punishable by law to be ugly all over the world, especially as a poor man of replacable skill.

italian and greek natives have a various skin color spectrum.
Some of them look middle eastern while other look pale
northern italians i'd consider "white" because some of them are mixed with Austrian/German/Swiss blood since its right on the alps border of those countries. southern italians are mostly darker since they have arab blood from the Arab conquest of Sicily in the 11th century.

northern italians i'd consider "white" because some of them are mixed with Austrian/German/Swiss blood since its right on the alps border of those countries. southern italians are mostly darker since they have arab blood from the Arab conquest of Sicily in the 11th century.
well, currently due to immigration, southern italy is much more white and aryan than northern Italy

well, currently due to immigration, southern italy is much more white and aryan than northern Italy
southern italians are dark. theyre not white jfl. every southern italian immigrant i know looks arab

Why would the police who beat him feel guilty about it?? By racist logic, they should be racist toward whites who don't look white

Life fuel tbh. Dark skinned caucasions are the best apparently

aren't greeks meds ?
There are quite a few phenos in med land. There is one which looks very closely to shitskin pheno. That the one I, and the guy that got beat up share.

Living in the West as a brown man is actually life-threatening. Nevermind if you are a shitskin AND a manlet like me. Any day now and someone will beat me to death for shits and giggles.
That wouldnt suprise me at all, behind all the virtue signalling, whites never truly wanted us in their countries, or considered us equal. I would carry a knife and/or handgun on me at all times if I were you.

i've seen people who had the same pheni in north africa, the med land is quit weird tbh
Yeah, however if you luck out and you have western european pheno as a med, you have insane halo. You would pretty much have a gf guaranteed unless you're a manlet.

imagine being white and being mistaken for a paki. JFL. live's over at that point.

He was considered ethnic even with blue eyes?

Greece living up to that <100 IQ

JFL incels aren't safe anymore. Virgin men are biggest threat to society according to normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back