Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GREYCEL HANGOUT - MEGATHREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Greycels = :chad:s

You forced my hand to make this OC.

Shinitai

a greycel is either an inceltears spy or an anti-slavpill propagandist

GREYCELS LET ME EAT YOU

Bluecel shaming is the new trend

Yeah, fuck bluecels
Don't you even try.Plus dark blue(not bluepill blue) is a good color and the Officer rank really fits me well

Kek, i want my greyceldom back

thank god every day i'm not a greycel anymore :feelskek:

What's good, my fellow brethren?

I’m a strong, proud, and independent greycel. If you have something bad to say about greycels, then you shouldn’t say anything at all. Only positivity here ya’ll.

I was a greycel for like 4 days not that hard to postmaxx

from now on I will self identify as greycel to hang in this thread

I’m a strong, proud, and independent greycel. If you have something bad to say about greycels, then you shouldn’t say anything at all. Only positivity here ya’ll.
you've been here for a minute and only have 25 posts. must be busy slaying prime jb pussy.

you've been here for a minute and only have 25 posts. must be busy slaying prime jb pussy.
I would be in prison if I were slaying jb pussy. Then you’d never hear from me. I’m an anxiouscel so I’d rather not speak unless spoken to. You coloredcels are low inhib chads that mog me to oblivion in self-expression.

I would be in prison if I were slaying jb pussy. Then you’d never hear from me. I’m an anxiouscel so I’d rather not speak unless spoken to. You coloredcels are low inhib chads that mog me to oblivion in self-expression.
An anxiouscel? If you're an incel for that reason only then you are not an incel unless u ugly or short which is probs he case ngl

Ngl I’m only low inhib online irl I barely speak so I get that
@It's Over also the last guy to have this username ended up impregnating multiple women and slaying Asian pussy :feelstrash: (or so the stories go)

Postmaxxing skills is what you lack

An anxiouscel? If you're an incel for that reason only then you are not an incel unless u ugly or short which is probs he case ngl
Well anxiety is the problem related to not postmaxxing. My looks do not affect this, so i didn’t find it worth bringing up.

Well anxiety is the problem related to not postmaxxing. My looks do not affect this, so i didn’t find it worth bringing up.
I was very anxious when posting as a greycel. Nothing you post will ever matter tho, post what the fuck u want no one will care and everyone will forget

Ngl I’m only low inhib online irl I barely speak so I get that
@It's Over also the last guy to have this username ended up impregnating multiple women and slaying Asian pussy :feelstrash: (or so the stories go)
wow this is a sign for ascension for me. If the last guy with this name ascended then I for sure can right boyos? :feelsthink:
I was very anxious when posting as a greycel. Nothing you post will ever matter tho, post what the fuck u want no one will care and everyone will forget
Very true words good sir. it’s not necessarily judgement I’m scared of, but I put myself down by thinking that what I post is worthless or dumb.

Last edited:
I never feel like I have anything useful to add to the conversation.

Grey is my dream rank.

Greycels are at the bottom of the barrel until they postmaxx their way out.

Say if u got doxxed for example, u can ask for new account.

Ur an alt anyway u would know
Yup you caught me. It’s me, @needsolution . What’s up bro? :dab: sarchasm