Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Greycels, how intimitading was it joining the forum and making your first post?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Seeing people with join dates 1 or 2 years before yours, gif avis and flashy colored names

Ngl my first time posting I was kind of scared and spent obsessively analyzing the first few responses I got

Luckily losing my posting virginity wasnt harsh, everyone seemed friendly which is the complete opposite of how this forum looks from the outside

@Animecel2D are you still scared?

I rarely got bullied because of my greyceldom. My transition to blueceldom has passed unnoticed ngl.

I do like this forum - there are others where the posting culture is not very nice - but at least here people are free from persecution.

Good thing there were no such thing as flashy coloured names when i joined :feelsthink:

I do like this forum - there are others where the posting culture is not very nice - but at least here people are free from persecution.
There is no persecution here Mr. Joker

Im not that new anymore but i was greycel only a few months ago so i think i can still answer. I was hella nervous because i have anxiety talking to people. It even stops me from talking to people online. This is the first forum i have ever used. I did use a roblox forum back in 2012 but i had like 1 post.
I thought that as a greycel i needed some ridiculously based first post to be taken seriously and i was too afraid to try and make one. So instead i just went with commenting on threads and i was surprised at how welcoming this place is

took me a year from bluepiller lurking to registering an account

You're an early 2018cel and therefore mog everyone who registered after you, especially postmaxxers.

I thought that as a greycel i needed some ridiculously based first post to be taken seriously and i was too afraid to try and make one. So instead i just went with commenting on threads
Can relate

i know that on everything, EVERYTHING will plane a bad omen
so i don't fucking care
i just wanna die

You're an early 2018cel and therefore mog everyone who registered after you, especially postmaxxers.

I don't really see post count as being special, we are all the garbage of the universe. Id like to stay a greycel, as im used to being at the bottom.

I can barely even remember joining aa I was drunk
full

posting the first time I was scared tbh. I thought that I would end up ostracized and bullied, like everywhere else I go, but now that I’ve spent so much time here it feels comfy

The first post I wrote was a cliched blackpill theory. But luckily no one made fun of me.

idk i think i was a shitposter from the start

I remember when I joined there were no greycels. Every joining month had its own term "maycel" "junecel"...

I lurked for nearly a year before making an account so it wasn’t really intimidating i even memorized the names of like half the active users before joining
lol @ u

Not at all. I am a legend

Replace intimidating with frustrating. And it perfectly describes my experience

The standards are low anyways :lul:

Back in my day, everyone was a GrAYcel. Nobody had any flashy colored names or earlier join dates. ;)

Ngl my first time posting I was kind of scared and spent obsessively analyzing the first few responses I got
that's why I just don't read any responses jfl

Seeing people with join dates 1 or 2 years before yours, gif avis and flashy colored names

Luckily losing my posting virginity wasnt harsh, everyone seemed friendly which is the complete opposite of how this forum looks from the outside
The huge amount of banned users got me nervous about low quality posts but then I met @BrazilianSigmasDad and I realised it's basically impossible to get banned here.

Very intimidating tbh