Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels who postmaxx should be permabanned on sight

streetlyte

streetlyte

trannies should be shot on sight
★★★
@Galleo @Bane of Arthropods @other greycel faggots

It's super cringe. Please stop.

Signed,

~ A non-faggot greycel.

Grey postmaxers usually dissapeae after a while

I agree man, especially that @Galleo faggot. Postmaxxers are ruining this forum, we need high IQ shit, not low effort garbage.
We should just be able to choose a username colour so people quit spamming to get higher rank

I'm a greycel (and will probably be for a long time) but at least I don't try to postmaxx,I mostly post when I have something to say though,also I have other copes (and websites) besides this place ngl.

The ranks were a bad idea IMHO,some people literally shitpost and spam just to postmaxx.

Thank you for bringing this to Galleo's attention, he will be sure to ban them once he becomes mod. :feelsokman:

Postmaxxing is high iq even though i myself never engaged in it

@Ritalincel needs to stop before he gets banned.

what is this greycel on greycel violence

It's super cringe. Please stop.

Signed,

~ A non-faggot greycel.
1. Ur a cuck
2. I’m not a greycel

I agree with the low effort postmaxxing bullshit. Ive only been postmaxxing recently because ive been on here for over a year now and im still not fucking blue

But you were a post maxing greycel
A047F516 2B84 4309 8D03 691D5F3A4338

You're not even close to postmaxxing like bane and galleo are, those guys are posting hundreds of times a day on average. I am averaging like 10 posts a day and thought that I was postmaxxing.

Seriously you shouldn't be allowed to post more than 25 times a day as a greycel, though I doubt that would ever be enforced. Bane and galleo are garbage-tier posters on top of that, jfl.

Also the irony that @Bane of Arthropods is postmaxxing in a thread calling him out for postmaxxing (FIVE posts in this thread already.)

What a remarkable faggot.

Last edited:
@other greycel faggots does not include you
by simply reading this it’s clear he is grouping us alongside other greycel faggots which means I am part of a group of greycel faggots which means he’s CALLING me a greycel faggot, explicitly.

by simply reading this it’s clear he is grouping us alongside other greycel faggots which means I am part of a group of greycel faggots which means he’s CALLING me a greycel faggot, explicitly.
You still dont understand. When did you learn english?

I wonder if anyone will ever surpass Kointo and all his alts. Despite being gone for a year, he's still in the top 5 if you count banned people.

Postamaxing with high IQ threads is appreciated but writing stupid stuff like "I want coochie, fuuuuccccck" is retarded.

I agree with the low effort postmaxxing bullshit. Ive only been postmaxxing recently because ive been on here for over a year now and im still not fucking blue
You’re doing something wrong, boyo

Postmaxxing is high iq even though i myself never engaged in it

No. It's not.

You still dont understand. When did you learn english?

Dude, stop talking to him. Every single time you do he gets a chubby because he gets to sling another low-iq post out and watch his number grow.

Postamaxing with high IQ threads is appreciated but writing stupid stuff like "I want coochie, fuuuuccccck" is retarded.

I mean, I guess? There's nobody here who posts 100 times a day with constant high-IQ and interesting stuff though. Especially not these new greycels that reply to every single thread with nothing but shit.

based. hope mods pin this thread tbh ngl
View attachment 190270
If they do they are going to see your low iq. Just because the majority are still grey doesnt mean he was calling you grey
Dude, stop talking to him. Every single time you do he gets a chubby because he gets to sling another low-iq post out and watch his number grow.
I dont like to let arguments slide. I get rather frustrated when people pull a moron tbh

All greycels are faggots tbh but they shouldn't be banned except the retarded who talks in third person

Gatekeepercels again...

It is, I have argued for this recently and many reputable users agreed. Youre in the wrong here, buddy

I read that entire thread (all 23 posts lol) and you had like 3 or 4 people who actually agreed (including Bane lol), 5 or 6 shitposts, and this
"Massive Fucking Cope

Potato IQ thread"

So yea, not exactly a compelling argument. I see nothing high IQ or noble about postmaxxing. Is it dedicated? Sure. But noble or high IQ? No. The only thing that matters is quality discussion and humor, which are completely irrelevant to postcount.

If they do they are going to see your low iq. Just because the majority are still grey doesnt mean he was calling you grey

I dont like to let arguments slide. I get rather frustrated when people pull a moron tbh

Fine, just know that nothing gets Bane off like another reason to postmax. He has 6 in this thread alone so far JFL.

Also, Bane, learn to use quotes, it saves on thread spam (but you won't because muh post count)

Gatekeepercels again...

Do you actually enjoy thread spam and low-iq faggots who post 150+ times a day? This isn't gatekeeping, this is calling out like 5 or 6 people I notice who just shit all over the forum all day and are in a race to get from grey to blue. It's a stupid loophole to chase a stupid goal by stupid people.

@GreaseCel Wrong. Read above ^

Last edited:
As future mod, Galleo declares that this is now officially a postmaxxing thread.

Don’t worry bro, you intellectually defeated me and won the debate. I just hope my low IQ goes unnoticed :feelstrash:
As future mod, Galleo declares that this is now officially a postmaxxing thread.
Yay :feelsautistic:

Are you ready, @Bane of Arthropods?

galleo is beautiful

OP messages: 322
full

gotta start somewhere though, we were all greycels at some point. gotta grind for them aesthetic colors :feelsEhh: