Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels who postmaxx should be permabanned on sight

greycel opinion

Ok @TheSecondComing

Charming, creative

That's nothing compared to some users last year and year before @Sniffles posted 500 on his first day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

giphy.gif

Strong, independent

Last edited:
Stop being a cunt, OP. As if your posts were high IQ to begin with.

Stop being a cunt, OP. As if your posts were high IQ to begin with.

~40 posts a day since you joined two weeks ago, not exactly postmaxxx but pretty close. Shocker that you would be butthurt by this thread.

And my posts are high-IQ. My first thread I ever posted was filled with comments saying how IQ it was. Read for yourself, faggot.

Convergence - another low-IQ greycel desperately grinding for that blue, what a homo.

~40 posts a day since you joined two weeks ago, not exactly postmaxxx but pretty close. Shocker that you would be butthurt by this thread.

And my posts are high-IQ. My first thread I ever posted was filled with comments saying how IQ it was. Read for yourself, faggot.

Convergence - another low-IQ greycel desperately grinding for that blue, what a homo.
Calling you out for this sanctimonious bullshit is not being butthurt.
Also, basing your IQ on others' opinions instead of questioning and self-awareness, lmao. Says a lot about acting butthurt, for that matter; you searched for a specific post in order to boost your ego because you felt threatened by someone saying you were low IQ. You can't make this shit up.

Is galleo the biggest Narcy on the forum?

jbg
just be grey

I dont even know what the star colors mean

Postmaxxers almost always end up banned. Sniffles, needsolution, Kointo, nausea, the list goes on.

The ranks were a bad idea IMHO
Agreed, if there have to be ranks, they should at least be based on how long you have been a member rather than how much you have posted. There is nothing impressive about having lots of posts if you can just quote-spam.

Postmaxxers almost always end up banned. Sniffles, needsolution, Kointo, nausea, the list goes on.
free @needsolution he didnt do nuffin but send a massive black penis

postmaxxing is incredibly gay and homosexual

i am actually happy that im not a post maxxer.

Greycels should be permabanned on sight*

Last edited:
[Quoted post]
Finally someone agrees. Talking about himself in 3rd person 24/7 is so fucking cringe it makes me wanna rip my eyes out.

Imagine if everyone posted about themselves in 3rd person. For example like me saying "Colvin really likes this thread" etc :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Finally someone agrees. Talking about himself in 3rd person 24/7 is so fucking cringe it makes me wanna rip my eyes out.

Imagine if everyone posted about themselves in 3rd person. For example like me saying "Colvin really likes this thread" etc :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
Dionysus approves this post

Blacktarpill agrees with you. He says it is really cringey.

I agree with the low effort postmaxxing bullshit. Ive only been postmaxxing recently because ive been on here for over a year now and im still not fucking blue
I just got blue

Is this really related to this thread?
I wouldn't dream of making my beloved little sisters late, so my hands fly, preparing their lunches as fast as humanly possible.

"The lunchboxes of love are complete!"

I close the lid on the four lunchboxes, and at last, I'm ready to see them off.

"Oh, Onii-chan, I'm in a bit of a hurry today, so mind if I go first?"

"Oh yeah? Of course, that's fine. Here you go."

I hand over her lunchbox.

"Great. Shall we?"

She steps in and leans toward me.

"Nh... Mmmh..."

We share a light kiss, not even a second long.

"Heehee..."

Ahh, what magic spell have they cast upon me that makes me want to grin every time we kiss? Asahi and I gaze into each other's eyes as I ponder my eternal question.

"I love you, Onii-chan. See you later!"

Asahi leaves, still beaming. yes, her charming smile is perfect today.

"Well then, now it must be my turn"

"Yep"

"Mmm..."

Mahiru closes her eyes and puckers her lips. Closing the distance and going for the kiss is my responsibility, as her brother.

"Mhwa. Ah... Aahh..."

Her long lashes flutter, and her soft lips gently part from mine. A hot little sigh brushes my cheek as she leans back.

"Heehee... I'm all charged up for the day, Onii-chan."

With a smile sweeter than sugar melting into cream, Mahiru folds her hands in front of her chest.

"Okay, I'm off!"

She leaves with a rosy blush decorating her cheeks. Mahiru is so pure, so cute!

"Alright, here we go! It's finally our turn!"

"Aww... Just go ahead and skip me."

"No way, it's a rule! You can't just break the rules!"

"Aww... Well, fine."

"If I r-really have to. I mean, yeah, you're right, I wouldn't wanna break the rules, so I guess I just have to do it."

Next up are Saya, whose eyes are sparkling in anticipation, and Yayoi, who has turned away and won't meet my gaze, though I can see her stealing glances at me out of the corner of her eye. Alright then, next has to be...

"Who do you want first, Onii-chan?"

"M-Mmmm. Mm... Mwah."

She takes a quick step back after the kiss, her legs shivering like a small animal threatened by a predator.

"Ah. Wh-What did I tell you about being so aggressive like that?"

"But if I don't go for it, you won't let me kiss you at all."

Tragically, ever since Yayoi stopped calling me Onii-chan, she hardly lets me kiss her anymore. That's why I've been forced to take her by surprise. I thought a bolder kiss would help us communicate better.

"Did I make you mad?"

"Oh... Um... No... I didn't mind..."

But then she furrows her eyebrows, trying to look mad.

"Th-Those are the rules, after all. We have to do it. Yeah, right. Gotta follow the rules."

She blushes red as a sunset and grabs her lunchbox. Oh my gosh, I just can't get over how cute she is.

Just when I'm ready to break off the kiss, Saya puts her little hands to my cheeks and presses her lips hard against mine.

"Onii-chan! Ahhm... Mmm. Mwah! Mmm, mwah."

The earlier kisses were pretty great, but Saya's feel so wonderful I might just melt into a puddle right here and now. Saya presses herself up against me with everything she has one last time, before letting go all of a sudden.

"Heeheehee! My Onii-chan battery is fully charged! Now I'm good to go another day."

Saya bounces up and down in a victory pose, giving me the brightest of smiles. She's always been this energetic when it came to her kisses. Honestly, she can be so charming it's hard not to lose my wits entirely around her!

"C'mon, Yacchan, time to go!"

"Hey, w-wait for me!"

Saya skips out of the house, and Yayoi chases after her, doing her best to keep up. After I lose sight of them, I take a moment to catch my breath.

Last edited:
Now that I'm not grey I don't care about post count. I sometimes do low effort comments because im just tired or I want to interact a bit

i think you're the only one who didn't, seriously, as soon as someone cam here, he start knowing the users better, like FinnCel being an alcoholic, LastGerman not being able to drive, FrustratedWhiteMale having dolls, but we don't know shit about you, you don't tell stories, you don't vent, you don't give advice, you are the ultimate postmaxxer.
I'm a mysterious creature ngl

Yep jfl hirerachy exists even in an incel forum.
That's what I've been sayin jfl at greycels imagine being an outcast in an outcast forum.

Also lol at ranking system there should be an option to just choose ur damn color to evade situations like these.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That's what I've been sayin jfl at greycels imagine being an outcast in an outcast forum.

Also lol at ranking system there should be an option to just choose ur damn color to evade situations like these.
I agree. We need more incels here. Bullying greycels = the death of this forum.

And there goes Bane of Arthropods.

I agree. We need more incels here. Bullying greycels = the death of this forum.

Calling out specific posters for faggotry is not bullying, I'm pointing out that what they are doing is lame as fuck and not benefiting the forum at all.

I'm also hoping this will discourage newcels from doing the same so hopefully this forum doesn't become a giant cesspool of low-effort garbage (at least not more than it is already.)

This thread aged well