Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels who postmaxx should be permabanned on sight

Calling out specific posters for faggotry is not bullying, I'm pointing out that what they are doing is lame as fuck and not benefiting the forum at all.

I'm also hoping this will discourage newcels from doing the same so hopefully this forum doesn't become a giant cesspool of low-effort garbage (at least not more than it is already.)
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about some members who bully greycels just for being new here. I'm against low effort posts such as "cope" "rope". It's ok to do that from time to time but when you do it permanently then it become a nuisance tbh.

Is this really related to this thread?
no but nice
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about some members who bully greycels just for being new here. I'm against low effort posts such as "cope" "rope". It's ok to do that from time to time but when you do it permanently then it become a nuisance tbh.

Ehh... bullying/hazing newcels is fine, I've never thought it was really that meanspirited anyways, mostly just ball-busting and being funny.

Besides we're not women, we're supposed to be able to shit on each other for laughs.

And there goes Bane of Arthropods.

Lollllll, do you know what for?

Ehh... bullying/hazing newcels is fine, I've never thought it was really that meanspirited anyways, mostly just ball-busting and being funny.

Besides we're not women, we're supposed to be able to shit on each other for laughs

Finally someone agrees. Talking about himself in 3rd person 24/7 is so fucking cringe it makes me wanna rip my eyes out.

Imagine if everyone posted about themselves in 3rd person. For example like me saying "Colvin really likes this thread" etc :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
Wouldn't be the same, not beautiful like Galleo.

These guys postmog me. I agree :feelsree:

I'm a mysterious creature ngl
You’re 5’9 , Red faced , Dark hair , You can drive , You can grow a beard , You like videogames , You have a sister who’s dating some tallfag , You attend a Top 5 university in your country , You’re latino , You’re 22

You’re 5’9 , Red faced , Dark hair , You can drive , You can grow a beard , You like videogames , You have a sister who’s dating some tallfag , You attend a Top 5 university in your country , You’re latino , You’re 22
:dafuckfeels: doxes me. But I can't really grow a beard, I was coping

This greycel oppression reeks of elitism. Let them get on with things FFS.

i think you're the only one who didn't, seriously, as soon as someone cam here, he start knowing the users better, like FinnCel being an alcoholic, LastGerman not being able to drive, FrustratedWhiteMale having dolls, but we don't know shit about you, you don't tell stories, you don't vent, you don't give advice, you are the ultimate postmaxxer.
We know he’s red, that’s about it tho

Bane and Galleo both perma'd in just a few days after making this thread, high-octane lifefuel for me

Greycels who don't postmaxx should be executed tbh