Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Griefing normies in World of Warcraft feels so good

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Best way to get back at normies is to kill them in World of Warcraft when they are low levels.

Imagine being a normie. You wake up at 6 am, do your unpaid preparation ritual, commute 1 hour to work, arrive by 9. Work until 5. Commute home by 6. Eat and go on WoW by 7.

The only thing that gets you by the day is coping and looking forward to playing WoW and enjoying yourself.

You're trying to level up your level 10 character and all of a sudden a level 60 is griefing your leveling area by killing you 24/7 and not letting you quest or grind.

I will kill the flight path too so the normies can't fly out of town. They are sitting there while I murder them over and over again.

I just love ruining normies days.

Last edited:
Quite based. Too bad I suck at video games despite playing them my whole life.

I kill normies (in World of Warcraft)

Ninja is Chadlite prettyboy tho

What I'm planning to do, when I reach lvl 60 I won't even care with raiding at the beginning. I will gank normies while I watch them streaming on twitch, I'll gank them and I'll keep on ganking them.

What I'm planning to do, when I reach lvl 60 I won't even care with raiding at the beginning. I will gank normies while I watch them streaming on twitch, I'll gank them and I'll keep on ganking them.
You dont even need to be 60

I'm ganking in my 50s

Just make sure you can escape from (((city guards)))

You dont even need to be 60

I'm ganking in my 50s

Just make sure you can escape from (((city guards)))

You can basically start ganking people when you are lvl 20 or lvl 30, you go to the low lvl areas and keeps on ganking them. But it's better to be lvl 60.

I have seen pics and gifs of this guy and he is not chad-lite he is definitely Chad, Chad begins at 8/10 and Chad-lite is around 7/10

When I played WOW, I did it worst. I never killed them, but instead, I joined with some two friends.

When we find some low level normies, we give them stuns, polymorph, fear, death grip, we literally make they to quit.

Best way to get back at normies is to kill them in World of Warcraft when they are low levels.

Imagine being a normie. You wake up at 6 am, do your unpaid preparation ritual, commute 1 hour to work, arrive by 9. Work until 5. Commute home by 6. Eat and go on WoW by 7.

The only thing that gets you by the day is coping and looking forward to playing WoW and enjoying yourself.

You're trying to level up your level 10 character and all of a sudden a level 60 is griefing your leveling area by killing you 24/7 and not letting you quest or grind.

I will kill the flight path too so the normies can't fly out of town. They are sitting there while I murder them over and over again.

Massive Lifefuel tbh

You take away their only cope from their wageslaved reality.
Ninja look incel as fuck
Massive fucking Cope though

MMO griefing used to be a great cope, too bad WoW ruined things and began the progression of intense carebearification and themeparking of MMOs.

In real MMOs you kill someone and you get all their shit, so not only did they have the humiliating of being killed but also the frustrating of losing all that equipment and having to spend minutes or hours grinding money to get some new gear.

MMO griefing used to be a great cope, too bad WoW ruined things and began the progression of intense carebearification and themeparking of MMOs.

In real MMOs you kill someone and you get all their shit, so not only did they have the humiliating of being killed but also the frustrating of losing all that equipment and having to spend minutes or hours grinding money to get some new gear.
They also made guards stronger in classic WoW and made respawn times lower so you can't grief as hard as you used to be

10+ years ago on my character only level 40 guards would come (in towns, not cities) and respawn times would be 10-30 mins

WoW classic has level 55 guards that SWARM you (spawns literally 30 of them) which will kill you almost instantly. Impossible to grief in towns anymore. Also takes 3+ people to kill one guard. They have so much Hp and do so much damage.

Respawn times for NPCs are also very fast like 30 seconds.

But can still grief on town borders.

They also made guards stronger in classic WoW and made respawn times lower so you can't grief as hard as you used to be

10+ years ago on my character only level 40 guards would come (in towns, not cities) and respawn times would be 10-30 mins

WoW classic has level 55 guards that SWARM you (spawns literally 30 of them) which will kill you almost instantly. Impossible to grief in towns anymore. Also takes 3+ people to kill one guard. They have so much Hp and do so much damage.

Respawn times for NPCs are also very fast like 30 seconds.

But can still grief on town borders.

The guards are 1.12 guards. The guards in previous patches were much weaker allowing city raids to happen.

The problem is we should have got patch progression but blizzard went with 1.12 which is vanilla with alot the fun and difficultly patched out.

Hopefully they learn from classic and do patch progression with tbc

Is it really even killing normies though? Most of them have something better to look forward to after work like spending time with friends or their girlfriend/wife waiting for them. They could give less of a fuck about their toon getting killed online, they have a million better things to do if they just pull the plug. Most of the people you grief are like incels or incels in denial, normies dont usually play wow and if they do they aren’t that invested.

i hate griefing people in cs:go :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: