Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Grotesque is a Simp

I hate that fucking retard.

Screenshot 20201129 081348 YouTube

The memes write themselves

:feelshaha:

I remember watching his YouTube channel and he just gradually started to become more and more soy
Also isn't that the bitch that has apparently a 150+ laycount and she kinda bragged about it before I remember

Last edited:
imagine being an emotional tampon for foids :feelsugh:

Fuck simping for e-girls and being used! I wish I could chat on cam like that anyway, he's looking well.

Why talk to women for any purpose other than sex

Most "incels" would turn into gigasimps at the first sign of attention from a female human.

Good that he’s banned then.

Most youtubecels are cucked faggots or fakecels

Except for Hamudi and Incel TV most of them can eat a dick

Looking for approval on Jewtube is a cluster B foid trait
Fuck Em :feelsjuice:

Most "incels" would turn into gigasimps at the first sign of attention from a female human.
I haven't seen that avi in a while... jfl

Did you come back just recently?

A sad end for an incel turned simp gimp. I wonder what horrific reveals we'll have in 2021?

Grotesque acted like he was in extended adolescence in all videos I saw of him. Not in the "won't grow up/peter pan way" but in the way resembling that of those weird 30+ guys that insist on playing dominance games like they're still in high school and acting that way toward teenage males.
Seems like it was all an act to impress women and what do you know?

Another reason I can't stand tryhards or guys that actively try to use every opportunity to act tough and curse a lot tbhngl

Btw this applies even to the guys that aren't tryhards. Thugmaxxers are some of the biggest simps. Their whole lives and persona revolve around impressing women whether they'll admit it or not.

does this hoe even work?
LOL, for the most part no, but she claims to be “part timing” it now, so I can only assume the local strip clubs over in Winnipeg are now open for business, lmfao. :feelskek:

Like pretty much all males on earth, including us.
I don't post here to impress women but to vent.
Otherwise I try to avoid women because I know they bring nothing but pain to ugly guys.