Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Grotesque Subhuman well on his way to ascension!

Rassisten

Rassisten

I am everywhere.
★★★★★
After the Calamity with the evil Rowan Gannondorf of Hyrule our hero finds himself at the local Scrabble table where he encounters a plump (but not overly so) female of our species named “Nikki” and after a tense showdown and much uncertainty afoot the two have finally begun dating!:soy::soy::soy:

Apparently however according to Grotesque they haven’t fucked yet.:feelsohh:

So I suppose for any of you awaiting the potentially thrilling or quite possibly tragic conclusion to our hero’s latest adventure tune in next week!:feelsPop:

Or more likely whenever it is Grotesque gets around to making us an update video on his presently unfolding situation!:feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/UoVKRQOoyHM

Anyone out there bored as shit who is looking for a good YouTube video cope to watch, needs to get your asses in here and drop a comment, because Big Grot Daddy just made us ALL a 50+ minute time sink of epic proportions to wile away yet another boring day! :feelsPop:

Hooray!:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

How old is this guy?

what do you mean a local scrabble table???? where is this place???

what do you mean a local scrabble table???? where is this place???
Apparently there’s some place where people gather together in Grot’s local area and play a variety of games.

Grot has said before in videos that he collects NEETbux and lives in a peaceful and quiet retirement community type of area so it’s probably like some recreational game center /senior center type of deal where people go to play various games like Bingo and Scrabble together but also probably eat community made meals together for a taste of that pure and good home cooking awesomeness that you simply can’t get from your typical fast food restaurants.

Anyway it just so happens Grot loves Scrabble and is basically a master Scrabble player so this setup makes perfect sense for him to go to in order to hang around, have some fun and meet some new people.

Apparently there’s some place where people gather together in Grot’s local area and play a variety of games.

Grot has said before in videos that he collects NEETbux and lives in a peaceful and quiet retirement community type of area so it’s probably like some recreational game center /senior center type of deal where people go to play various games like Bingo and Scrabble together but also probably eat community made meals together for a taste of that pure and good home cooking awesomeness that you simply can’t get from your typical fast food restaurants.

Anyway it just so happens Grot loves Scrabble and is basically a master Scrabble player so this setup makes perfect sense for him to go to in order to hang around, have some fun and meet some new people.
it seems nice to have community scrabble. I never heard of such a thing

it seems nice to have community scrabble. I never heard of such a thing
Do you live in the US bro?

This shit is pretty common over here or at least it is in the Midwest where I live anyway.

Not sure about the big cities, but yeah I’m referring of course specifically to community rec(reational) centers for people of all ages and senior centers for old folks to gather together, eat home cooked style food and play games though it seems at the senior centers games are mostly bingo or cards based lol.

Good luck to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back