Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Grotesque turned out being fakecel

Didnt he post a thread with a video a few months back where some black women was sending him nudes and he claimed he wasnt a volcel for not giving her a chance?

JUST

BE

WHITE

This shit is proven time and time again yet you retards keep denying it.

Then again he does have a history of being ultra wishy washy about this shit. larpers should be banned even if they want to larp as a chad fromt ime to time.

you stupid turkroach dog stop jumping into conclusions based on posts from larpism.net
Shut the fuck up gayreek faggot,did you even read OP brainless cuck? That's not me who found out it, it was serge you bloody fuck

do you actually believe he had a FWB who considered him extremely attractive?

bluepillmaxxed tbh

mods just want him gone because he is too edgy. this happened before and it will happen again.
severely low iq if you believe any of those lookism posts are true

Grotesque is a legit truecel
He’s basically doxxed himself with the therapist shit. Do you think he’d be a depressed, fucked up fat slob on NEETbux if he was slaying pussy left and right?

JUST

BE

WHITE

This shit is proven time and time again yet you retards keep denying it.

Then again he does have a history of being ultra wishy washy about this shit. larpers should be banned even if they want to larp as a chad fromt ime to time.
this is the evidence i've found for jbw (in the literal sense of the term) so far:
-an ugly old guy LARPing on lookism about being a slayer
-a good looking guy (itsOVER) going to sea
hmm something doesn't seem right

@Grotesque did nothing wrong

Tbh he was one of my favorite posters and had the best Bitchute videos besides catfishman that there's no way I can hate the guy. Plus, there's so much fakecels being exposed at this point that I don't even care anymore. I'm cool with anyone who's just blackpilled.

congrats for him tho tbh ngl. i wish I could ascend.

but he should not have faked it.

tbh I doubt he is larping, because on lookism it is filled with insane amount of coping incels in denial, so I have a feeling he could be larping on THAT SITE but not here

sarge, unban him!

this is the evidence i've found for jbw (in the literal sense of the term) so far:
-an ugly old guy LARPing on lookism about being a slayer
-a good looking guy (itsOVER) going to sea
hmm something doesn't seem right

itsOVER isn't good looking. He is on the lower end of average.

He said he was lying on bitchute

You guys have absolutely no clue how messy this place would be if mods didn't enforce the rules and do what they must. Stop asking for special treatment for someone just because you like them.

It´s clear from grotesques videos that he is severely autistic and mentally disturbed. He was even the fronted as the "villain" and posterboy of inceldom in the CBC-documentary. Mentalcels are unstable people, and finding dirt on them is probably not hard.

People who spend a lot of time on this forum are not mentally healthy. There might be people here who think they are just larping, but in my eyes these individuals are incels in denial.

Grotesque was a quality contributor.

Not sure if his latest vid can be posted but he makes pretty good case there, anyway looks he's not interested even in coming back so it doesn't matter