Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Grow taller meditation high frequency music

I've heard it works if your growth plates aren't closed

Feeding hope to the hopeless...
IMG 20200223 212013

Idk, 15 I think, I’m 18.5
Then it's beyond over ngl.
Btw I've used those frequencies in the past, the things that you can easily change with those are stuff like personality or learning skills related to IQ, physical changes like strength or height may take more time or are just impossible to change.

Then it's beyond over ngl.
Btw I've used those frequencies in the past, the things that you can easily change with those are stuff like personality or learning skills related to IQ, physical changes like strength or height may take more time or are just impossible to change.
No it can’t be over I won’t accept that Dennis rodeoman grew 30 cm when he was 20 there is still hope there has to be.

No it can’t be over I won’t accept that Dennis rodeoman grew 30 cm when he was 20 there is still hope there has to be.
Well try it out then, you have nothing to lose

I've been coping with shit like that too just in the offchance it fucking works, its free so whatever.

I've been listening the sapien medicine one

it can help youngcels. but for oldcels less effective

Fuck it, I got nothing to lose