Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing up I used to want for months/years to play MMOs but they were too expensive. Now I have the money but nothing to spend it on, I want nothing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My country is poor, and while my family isn't the poorest, we're not rich by any stretch of the imagination, we never even owned a car. So I could only salivate at the thought of playing those MMOs that required you to pay $15 a month, playing shitty bootleg private servers instead. Eventually I did play them all, but I'm just showing you how much I wanted and craved to play them.

Anyway, now I have the money. Got like a $100 to spend, all mine to do with as I please. And I've been browsing the internet for months, searching for something to spend it on. Mainly games cause I don't really like anything else in life.

But now not even games do it. All games seem like shit, even after trying all conceivable genres, hundreds of different games pirated and tried.

The only games that I would pay for are those that I can't pirate. So I focused my attention on those, the multiplayer games. And yet, I've found nothing to spend my money on, after so, so much searching.

Damn, can't believe it's 2020 and there's no good MMO to play. Or have I been so depressed for over a decade that I truly can't enjoy anything anymore?

I can only start enjoying gaming again after a good sex session with my GF that loves me. And we could play together.

It's over for depressioncels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If it wasn't for surgeries and the dream of hermitmaxxing i'd seriously have absolutely zero desire for money. NONE

same after moneymaxxing I bought literally every game I wanted, in fact I still have enough to buy a whole library
but I barely game, and if I am going into a gaming-phase then its always the same 2 games

I can only start enjoying gaming again after a good sex session with my GF that loves me. And we could play together.
Lmao, I have so much time to game right now. And yet when I'll get a job I won't have any time, I'll hate my life even more. And I can imagine that only then I'll want to game again. Ffs life sucks, always the opposite of what you want.
If it wasn't for surgeries and the dream of hermitmaxxing i'd seriously have absolutely zero desire for money. NONE
Yeah we don't even have anything to spend money on, how weird is that?
same after moneymaxxing I bought literally every game I wanted, in fact I still have enough to buy a whole library
but I barely game, and if I am going into a gaming-phase then its always the same 2 games
Our brains are out to torture us aren't they?

Exactly. Nothing interests me. Not even the games I play. I just play them to waste time

Save the money

the only mogger mmo was guild wars in 2005-2006, everything else has always been dogshit. and it wasn't even expensive, like $25 one time payment for prophecies then $25 for factions. nightfall and eotn were dogshit

the only mogger mmo was guild wars in 2005-2006, everything else has always been dogshit. and it wasn't even expensive, like $25 one time payment for prophecies then $25 for factions. nightfall and eotn were dogshit
That avi never gets old, it's always too brutal

Yeah we don't even have anything to spend money on, how weird is that?

One of the paradoxes of swallowing the blackpill

You lose the desire to spend money and lose the desire to make money

Without sex as a potential reward, earning lots of money as a man makes very little sense