Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Growing up with a single mother.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Poor all the time her not caring about my health or mental health for that matter i could not wish single motherhood on any incel you are the bottom of the barrel in society and on top of all that you live with a single mother absolutely brutal
Truth be told i dont think my mother should have had a kid shes too emotional and compulsive shes a heavy smoker and very bad with money plus she told me she smoked while she was pregnant.

I had poor grades back in school and no one too help me the school system just dragged me through the system with no guidance until highschool when i had too start giving a shit about grades
But i dont want to get ahead of myself. Back when i was younger i had hobbies and passions specifically movie editing and im quiet good at it too this day but when my mother witnessed it she would tell me its a waste of time or talent she always had a thing for putting me down emotionally and try too keep control of me this made me very angry all the time (hence my name sadandangrycel) the angry outbursts i had as a kid were from her because i was bright enough too see past her bullshit controlling narsicistic ways (i was like 7 or 8) she took me too see a therapist when i was a kid how sad is that my own mother could not tell why i was upset? Her own bullshit put me into rage all the time and still does too this day and she takes her 8 year old to the fucking therapist?????? Anyways the therapist told my mother how she should be treating me and how she shouldnt be putting me down emotionally jfl... she brought me their for my anger and it turned into a family therapy session every single session till she couldnt afford it anymore
Now money talk. Every day as a little kid my mom tell me how poor we were and how she has no money and how evil the capitalist society is meanwhile she lived off of disability cheques i never understood the concept of money becuase i was fucking 7 years old and she wouldnt shut up about it.

I still bieleve the woman doesnt really care about me as a human just a utility singlemother household plus inceldom? Torture.
Shes planning on leaving the country and leaving me too rot here
I have no financial savings and no college education do you know what she told me?
"Dont worry you will make it" my life is utter fucking dogshit.

Fellow incels. Moneymaxx. Thats all. I cannot stress this enough. Fuck chasing woman.
Fuck single mothers the cancer of society
Fuck it all

Dog shit>>>>>>>>>>>>> single mothers

damn your mom sounds like a bitch ngl

damn your mom sounds like a bitch ngl
I forgot too mention how she would buy me nice things and then hold those nice things over my head all the time when i acted out as a kid

I forgot too mention how she would buy me nice things and then hold those nice things over my head all the time when i acted out as a kid
brutal. you should teach hER a lesson

I want to beat your mum ngl

Now money talk. Every day as a little kid my mom tell me how poor we were and how she has no money and how evil the capitalist society is meanwhile she lived off of disability cheques i never understood the concept of money becuase i was fucking 7 years old and she wouldnt shut up about it.

most women, especially single moms, suck at money and all things related to economics

so they just blame capitalism, even though capitalism makes it easy for anyone to make money, even people that start with literally nothing

foids are just too retarded to make money and so they blame men/capitalism and try to vote in communism

still bieleve the woman doesnt really care about me as a human just a utility singlemother household plus inceldom? Torture.
I have no financial savings and no college education do you know what she told me?

tbh this might be the best thing she could do for you (not that SHE thinks that)

sounds like her being in your life has only ever made things worse

Fellow incels. Moneymaxx. Thats all. I cannot stress this enough. Fuck chasing woman.
Fuck it all

moneymaxxing is what every incel should do

but you dont necessarily need a lot of moeny if you live a simple lifestyle

Poor all the time her not caring about my health or mental health for that matter i could not wish single motherhood on any incel you are the bottom of the barrel in society and on top of all that you live with a single mother absolutely brutal
Truth be told i dont think my mother should have had a kid shes too emotional and compulsive shes a heavy smoker and very bad with money plus she told me she smoked while she was pregnant.

I had poor grades back in school and no one too help me the school system just dragged me through the system with no guidance until highschool when i had too start giving a shit about grades
But i dont want to get ahead of myself. Back when i was younger i had hobbies and passions specifically movie editing and im quiet good at it too this day but when my mother witnessed it she would tell me its a waste of time or talent she always had a thing for putting me down emotionally and try too keep control of me this made me very angry all the time (hence my name sadandangrycel) the angry outbursts i had as a kid were from her because i was bright enough too see past her bullshit controlling narsicistic ways (i was like 7 or 8) she took me too see a therapist when i was a kid how sad is that my own mother could not tell why i was upset? Her own bullshit put me into rage all the time and still does too this day and she takes her 8 year old to the fucking therapist?????? Anyways the therapist told my mother how she should be treating me and how she shouldnt be putting me down emotionally jfl... she brought me their for my anger and it turned into a family therapy session every single session till she couldnt afford it anymore

I still bieleve the woman doesnt really care about me as a human just a utility singlemother household plus inceldom? Torture.

Fuck it all
same brocel i live with a single mom life is so shit

Nuclear families are very important.