Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grubhub but for pussy

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Today I overheard two guys talking, and one guy said he invited a girl from Tinder and she actually showed up at his place and she was hot.

What kind of life that must be? Okay, he got a foid interested in him based on his pics, but she just shows up at a complete stranger's place... at night... during a blizzard and not to mention this little pandemic that's going on.

If that happened to me even once, no foid could ever intimidate me and no rejection could ever discourage me. I'd have a qualitatively different life from that moment on. I'd walk around all puffed up with a huge grin on my face.

But instead I'm imagining what it feels like to kiss someone and I'm almost 40.

Today I overheard two guys talking, and one guy said he invited a girl from Tinder and she actually showed up at his place and she was hot.

What kind of life that must be? Okay, he got a foid interested in him based on his pics, but she just shows up at a complete stranger's place... at night... during a blizzard and not to mention this little pandemic that's going on.

If that happened to me even once, no foid could ever intimidate me and no rejection could ever discourage me. I'd have a qualitatively different life from that moment on. I'd walk around all puffed up with a huge grin on my face.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: erfuel

Brutal. Iam 33 so i can somewhat relate. Best hope for you is a fkin roastie whore with used up holes.

Literally feels like a different world if some girl can show up at your door just like that. Tinder doesn’t even seem to work with me cause I never got a single match.

Gigachad unless it was a whale.

Imagine pairing up with a Chad serial killer, oh the fun you could have with his prey.

Imagine how good it must feel to have foids want to go through all that to see you

Literally feels like a different world if some girl can show up at your door just like that. Tinder doesn’t even seem to work with me cause I never got a single match.
Praying to cow gods for cute anime girl dreams