Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy GTA Online simp takeover

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
boyos this shit is sometimes ridiculous (this happens every 2 play sessions, either i get crashed to desktop or the femoid quits if she doesnt have enough simps to kill me (my previous thread))

i was killing a femoid with missiles and she got 10 simps to help her :lul: (literally 1/3 of the whole server)
literally 10 people in jets shooting at me all the time because their fat queen cried out for help
one of them was a modder and he crashed my game

JFL at these soycucks thinking they'll fuck that foid behind the screen :feelskek:
nobody can disprove pussy privilege, if a guy gets obliterated by someone better he either quits or goes passive
if a femoid does it, the whole server comes to save her from the attacker :feelsclown:

online games have become gynocentric as fuck, thats why i was working on some Incel male only servers in games, where femoids would be harrassed or banned on sight
hopefully i'll get some servers running in the future if the global ones get completely cucked (you can still find some based people sometimes)

Last edited:
boyos this shit is sometimes ridiculous (this happens every 2 play sessions, either i get crashed to desktop or the femoid quits if she doesnt have enough simps to kill me (my previous thread))

i was killing a femoid and she got 10 simps to help her :lul: (literally 1/3 of the whole server)
literally 10 people in jets shooting at me all the time because their fat queen cried out for help
one of them was a modder and he crashed my game

JFL at these soycucks thinking they'll fuck that foid behind the screen :feelskek:
nobody can disprove pussy privilege, if a guy gets obliterated by someone better he either quits or goes passive
if a femoid does it, the whole server comes to save her from the attacker :feelsclown:

online games have become gynocentric as fuck, thats why i was working on some Incel male only servers in games, where femoids would be harrassed or banned on sight
hopefully i'll get some servers running in the future if the global ones get completely cucked (you can still find some based people sometimes)
And then they will complain how bad it is for gamergirls. When you have mechanic/theoretic problems as are male you are flamed and people tell you to piss off, when you have mechanic/theoretic problems as a female however most males will deliberately go out of their way to teach you the most basal stuff every sane person already knew (like how you walk in the game). Then when she meets one truly egalitarian gamer who just wants to play with skilled people and flames those who don't meet his standards regardless of the gender she thinks that this is oppression against her specifically because she is so used to privilege that equality feels like oppression - and she will be flamed by those because easily preventable flaws that get punished normally in the game and are therefore removed from the playstyle in a man get treated with lenience in women which leads to them never developing actual skills.

Then when she meets one truly egalitarian gamer who just wants to play with skilled people and flames those who don't meet his standards regardless of the gender she thinks that this is oppression against her specifically because she is so used to privilege that equality feels like oppression

god I wish I could play gta online too but my pc is such potato

I mostly play in passive mode.

If I was a brazillionaire I would finance the creation of a game that would be like any other game but have one difference: if you chose to play as a female, your stats would suck.

I mean, they'd be realistic, and I'd have data to prove that, but just like how women are worse than men in every way, they'd be worse than men in the game.

In every game I've ever played, the female characters are just cosmetic changes. Actually sometimes, they have smaller hitboxes so it's actually an advantage to play as a female. I haven't played cyperpunk but I've seen all the circle jerking about how you can design your penis or whatever - I'm absolutely certain that playing as a foid in cyperpunk has no negative consequences.

It would trigger the fuck out of the mainstream if a game like pubg or rust let you select a female character, and all that choice did is reduce your inventory, reduce your stamina, etc. They would fucking rage over that, even though it's realistic.

"nOT aLL MeN R sTROng!!" they'd rage. "No, but the weak men are killed off before the game starts - you're playing as a strong male, or a strong female - but the strong females are weaker than the strong males"

Women are privileged

Most of the female characters online are actually soys playing as women

And afterwards they'll all hear her say good night and go get fucked by her boyfriend, simps will either kill themselves or get blackpilled. I honestly wish I could be there to see a simp get crushed like this, are there videos of shit like that?

Based if you are actually working on a non-cucked online server for non-cucks only

gta online is pretty cucked tbh

Yea I gave up on that game when they added the flying bikes with missles

I know several dudes who met their GF in online games. My great-great cousin is even marrying his e-girl from poland now.

I know several dudes who met their GF in online games. My great-great cousin is even marrying his e-girl from poland now.
polish foids are whores, tell him to dump her or he will get divorce raped

polish foids are whores, tell him to dump her or he will get divorce raped
My father already made that kind of comment. Blackpilled af. He thinks its a cringe idea overall to marry people from the internet

My father already made that kind of comment. Blackpilled af. He thinks its a cringe idea overall to marry people from the internet
Based Dad

When I played legit I would have a female character with tight pants and I would always looked at her ass and I noticed
how many simps I got

also imagine playing GTA V legit at this point, I mostly join with a mod menu to crash other modders and see the reaction
of people when I drop them money

When I played legit I would have a female character with tight pants and I would always looked at her ass and I noticed
how many simps I got

also imagine playing GTA V legit at this point, I mostly join with a mod menu to crash other modders and see the reaction
of people when I drop them money
ngl i just play to kill people with op shit and mostly femoids or cucks to lighten up my day

can't really fuck them up irl because most of them are too scared to fight they'll act like they didn't do anything when confronted about them making fun of you to please their fat whale gf

ngl i just play to kill people with op shit and mostly femoids or cucks to lighten up my day

can't really do it irl because most of them are too scared to fight they'll act like they didn't do anything when confronted about them making fun of you to please their fat whale gf
Get a mod menu and see the reaction of normies when trolling its funny asf

Get a mod menu and see the reaction of normies when trolling its funny asf
ngl i don't want to get banned, i've got a ton of shit on my account and like 700 mil that i added in a one-player session to avoid reports

idk if stealth money is still undetected

Get your own mod menu and fight back its what I do. Very fun to fuck with people but nowadays I'm playing more red dead 2 online anyway. I like the physics and hunting in that game more and its harder to cheat on but I figured out a way to get a good amount of money and gold so im having fun

Get your own mod menu and fight back its what I do. Very fun to fuck with people but nowadays I'm playing more red dead 2 online anyway. I like the physics and hunting in that game more and its harder to cheat on but I figured out a way to get a good amount of money and gold so im having fun
i wanted to get rdr2 online but they disabled the kkk cheat where you could become a kkk member online