Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [GTFIH] I found an extreme truecel boy on youtube. New star on the sky of involuntary celibacy

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Srsly. You need to see this kid. He probably reversemogs the majority of this board, I had a hard time just looking at him and I can stomach a lot of things. He is almost at stblackops2cel's level (peace be upon him).

(Btw, the vid is about English finals in Germany which were way too difficult apparently. Jump to 2:45 for some poetry goodness)
Do I need to say anything? He has a speech impediment, he cannot pronounce s- and sh-sounds properly, everything is recessed, skin super pale, ears weird, teeth weird, wimp skull, huge nose, even his chest looks wrong, dead eyes, awkward bodylanguage, he keeps jerking his head to the side and never moves his arms. And the frame... dear lord, the frame. It puts @Zyros to shame.
His wrists are tiny twigs. Jump to 4:50 for the weirdest incel rage in the history of mankind. He looks like a mad wizard casting a spell on someone.
Bonus points for the pokemon shirt. Reminds me of stblackops2cel (peace be upon him)

Gentlemen, bow down to a new saint :feelscry:

"And the frame... dear lord, the frame. It puts @Zyros to shame."

Wow, you are a true poetrycel.

I think that guy has to take a shower every now and then.

Looks like a slightly better looking version of Dylan Klebold tbh, still mogs me. Could probably run pretty-boy game will definitely make it due to JBW.

Good find, OP.

Idk lol looks good and normal to me? maybe 4/10? 3.5? No less than that lol

His face is extremely assymetric, just look at that nose. Its like he caught the scent of pussy and the nose decided to wander off on its own to have a smell.

Mogs me. Dosen't even look that bad tbh, however if he goes into adulthood looking like that hes fucked.

the fuck ? he is like 4/10

lol at truecel, he prolly aint even virgin

Mogs me, definitely not bad looking. The only way I mog him is in frame, which is hilarious because i'm 5'9" and 130lbs, I shouldn't be frame mogging anybody.

But other than that? He chin mogs me, he's white so he probably height mogs me, his hairline mogs mine, his blue eyes mogs mine.
Literally the only thing truly wrong with the kid is his frame, but even with that he's still a 5/10, certainly not subhuman by any stretch.

A hideous looking man but his SMV is undoubtedly higher than mine

He isn't hideous, just extremely frail looking. Below average but not repulsive.

the heck is he saying lol

Femshits would rather acidface him than hold hands with him for 2 seconds

he is white so he mogs me

His facial ratios are really chaotic. He has a long midface and big nose but his eyes are almost too far apart. The cleft chin and dumbo ears really add to the general disharmony of his face.

He also looks like he might have a mild case of fetal alcohol syndrome.

literally all he needs to do is hit the gym and he'd be fine.

For a few hours of drunk pleasure, femshits are willing to commit their male child to 80 years of incel suffering.

He is going to get a gf in a year and everyone here will then suicide.

Srsly. You need to see this kid. He probably reversemogs the majority of this board, I had a hard time just looking at him and I can stomach a lot of things. He is almost at stblackops2cel's level (peace be upon him).

(Btw, the vid is about English finals in Germany which were way too difficult apparently. Jump to 2:45 for some poetry goodness)
Do I need to say anything? He has a speech impediment, he cannot pronounce s- and sh-sounds properly, everything is recessed, skin super pale, ears weird, teeth weird, wimp skull, huge nose, even his chest looks wrong, dead eyes, awkward bodylanguage, he keeps jerking his head to the side and never moves his arms. And the frame... dear lord, the frame. It puts @Zyros to shame.
His wrists are tiny twigs. Jump to 4:50 for the weirdest incel rage in the history of mankind. He looks like a mad wizard casting a spell on someone.
Bonus points for the pokemon shirt. Reminds me of stblackops2cel (peace be upon him)

Gentlemen, bow down to a new saint :feelscry:

Damn that must suck.
@Facade intervene.

Maybe. His IQ is fine. Would guess around 110 at least. I can tell from the way he articulates and he visits the top school system (in Germany there are multiple models of education, "Abitur" is the highest and the only degree that is equivalent to a US high school diploma)

Truecel? Scrawnycel

Reminder: scrawnycel = volcel

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
mark zuckerberg's son?

That was the first thing I said too. "He looks like mark zuckerberg."

Well all he really needs is a nosejob and he'll be slaying in a few years.

latepubertycel, he will never be chad though.

Anyone who says "he mogs me" are either trying to make a joke, or certified trolls. He mogs nobody, you fucking lookism cunts.