Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guardian Feminist tackles heightism in dating

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Not sure if she's virtue signalling but this is a massive amount of ammo in OUR arsenal.

This in effect legitimizes everything we've said.

They're trying to stop the spread of the :blackpill:. In fact they've just rocketed it up into the atmosphere.

i genuinely didnt expect this from the guardian. there must be some kind of catch so maybe i will read

Virtue signal so intense Batman might show up

i genuinely didnt expect this from the guardian. there must be some kind of catch so maybe i will read

Yeah. I was like wow.

They still abdicate responsibility by saying they're initially programmed by "muh patriarchy" & "toxic masculinity".
Virtue signal so intense Batman might show up

It maybe so.

What a whole load of bullshit. She said "I used to prefer dating tall men, but now I’m urging women to start lowering their height expectations".
And the whole article is what she wants to happen in the media and movies and such. She didn't say that she will fuck short men herself. Classical article of "I like short men but I only fuck tall guys teehee".

Not sure if she's virtue signalling but this is a massive amount of ammo in OUR arsenal.

This in effect legitimizes everything we've said.

They're trying to stop the spread of the :blackpill:. In fact they've just rocketed it up into the atmosphere.
Needs to settle down and find betabux.

Poppy_Noor,_L.png

Now that I am 30 I'm ready to start dating short men.

"In film and media I want to see short men with tall women. I want intertrans love. I want dark skinned women with white/light skinned men. I want Asian men with white women. I want thin men with fat women. I want to see able bodied with disabled. Tired of dating stereotypes. "

I wonder if she also wants to see some fat unkempt mess like Michael Moore giving it some tongue action with Hitomi Tanaka in the next big RomCom.

They still abdicate responsibility by saying they're initially programmed by "muh patriarchy" & "toxic masculinity".
Patriarchy is such a dumb conspiracy theory, at least half of the things that patriarchy allegedly does ends up hurting men more than women. Why the fuck would male-supremacist conspiracy raise the standards to which males are held by brainwashing women to not have sex with low-status men?

Women cannot control what they're attracted to. She'll go back to dating tall guys very quickly.

Virtue signaling bitch

Female giving short men a chance = Going to one date with one short guy, and then ghosting him under the guise of "he is boring", just so she can brag that she also dates short guys (but her boyfriends are all 5'10"+).

Great, I get leftovers and Chad's cumrag when she wants to settle for a subhuman manlet. I hope manlets have the dignity to reject these cunts.

Great, I get leftovers and Chad's cumrag when she wants to settle for a subhuman manlet. I hope manlets have the dignity to reject these cunts.
Better incel and dead than cuck and alive.

Well, you are making a huge mistake. Assuming (I'm assuming really big) she means what she says, foids won't be able to help it. They are not biologically attracted to short men, it's because how everything is hardwired in their chimp brains. Even if they want to ride manlet dick, they can't do it.

We don't want them to ride manlet dicks against their biological propensity, we just want them to be honest about what they say.

That's all.

Virtue signalling to find betabux. She is 30 years old and done with dating tall guys, so this article is no lifefuel. It would have been lifefuel if she were 23 years old, who had dated both tall men and short men, and then said this.

I've seen a bit of this "Girls, you need to give short guys a chance" nonsense coming from foids lately. Do not be deceived brothers, this is not for our benefit. Let me break it down. The optimization of hypergamy brought upon by social media and dating apps has created a huge demand for tall men. The problem is that there are statistically very few Chads who are 6'2 and above. A man that tall is in the 96th percentile of height. The reality that many foids face is that there are simply not enough tall guys to satisfy them all. So what is a foid to do? Try to decrease demand.

How does she do that? By using the only talent nature has bequeathed her with: social influence. By putting social pressure on her sisters to date shorter men, foids like this hope to corner the target for tall men. Just look at the way the author frames her concern "I used to prefer dating tall men, but now I’m urging women to start lowering their height expectations." She's not saying I want to date short men, she's saying YOU date short men. This decreases competition and gives her the greatest chance of acquiring the best genetic material available. Women do this kind of thing all the time with each other, sabotaging each other's prospects to decrease competition. None of what is in this article is for our benefit. Like all things women do, it is only to benefit themselves.
Like I always say: people are always in it for themselves. They never do something which doesn't benefit them.

She's black and a woman so she they'll let her say whatever she wants pretty much
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The only way to increase her media power level would be to make her fat and lesbian.

“I’m 30, nearing the wall, swallowed bucket loads of chads cum and now I’m ready to settle down with a manlet”
Fuck foids.

I've seen a bit of this "Girls, you need to give short guys a chance" nonsense coming from foids lately. Do not be deceived brothers, this is not for our benefit. Let me break it down. The optimization of hypergamy brought upon by social media and dating apps has created a huge demand for tall men. The problem is that there are statistically very few Chads who are 6'2 and above. A man that tall is in the 96th percentile of height. The reality that many foids face is that there are simply not enough tall guys to satisfy them all. So what is a foid to do? Try to decrease demand.

How does she do that? By using the only talent nature has bequeathed her with: social influence. By putting social pressure on her sisters to date shorter men, foids like this hope to corner the target for tall men. Just look at the way the author frames her concern "I used to prefer dating tall men, but now I’m urging women to start lowering their height expectations." She's not saying I want to date short men, she's saying YOU date short men. This decreases competition and gives her the greatest chance of acquiring the best genetic material available. Women do this kind of thing all the time with each other, sabotaging each other's prospects to decrease competition. None of what is in this article is for our benefit. Like all things women do, it is only to benefit themselves.

Tesla IQ

You can't negotiate hypergamy. She admits in the article she always had don't message me if under 6 foot on her bio.

Article is just virtue signalling.

Poppy_Noor,_L.png

Now that I am 30 I'm ready to start dating short men.

This. females will only give short men a chance at the end when they get some sort of other benefit from it

That ugly ass heaux had the audacity to practice heightism and it took for some popular roastie actress for her to have this "eureka" moment. Maaaaan fuck that bitch. Raw carnal attraction isn't something you can negotiate, and height is apart of that package. JFL at her muh toxic masculinity boogeyman. Toxic against "ourselves"??? Who comes up with this shit.

massive blackpill in the twitter thread for the tweet the article references

Brainiac from the DC UNIVERSE level IQ

Patriarchy is such a dumb conspiracy theory, at least half of the things that patriarchy allegedly does ends up hurting men more than women. Why the fuck would male-supremacist conspiracy raise the standards to which males are held by brainwashing women to not have sex with low-status men?
Having a Hole means lying and being believed.

virtue signaling whore, and it won't change anything foids don't give a shit what this random retard says

Just another virtue signaler. This is not the NAWALT unicorn you are looking for. No different from that noodlewhore who wrote an article saying that Asian foids should give Asian men a chance - but she herself was dating a white Chad.