Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guess her IQ

So shes a woman, its a sad thing to say but i probably iq mog her, didnt watch the vid tbhngl
Foids have roughly equal IQ to men and have recently started surpassing men. When they act dumb around men, it's often a manipulative ploy.

Foids have roughly equal IQ to men and have recently started surpassing men.

I have no idea where you read that, but we know how much soy there is out there so it doesn't surprise me if it was based on nonsense.

All the studies i have read have shown that women are mostly in the middle while there's more men on both the lowest and highest end of the curve. This means that if you draw the average the IQ may seem to be the same but in truth men with high IQs outnumber women 10 to 1.

The manipulative powers of women is not based on any superior intellect but an absolute lack of scruples. Men generally are fooled because they cannot conceive anyone could possibly be that devious.

Lmao Maximbady is based, used to watch him back in the day.

Realistically about 60-70

Foids have roughly equal IQ to men and have recently started surpassing men. When they act dumb around men, it's often a manipulative ploy.
You high IQ, you better know man

People are here being facetious saying 0 or -200, etc.

But to be realistic, I would place her IQ between 85-90, and I'm stretching it.

Her cock count though is likely in the genius range

If I'm being serious here, probably 115-ish. It takes an above-average IQ to come up with mental gymnastics of this caliber. She's smart enough to think herself into a box, but not enough to think herself back out.
I'm pretty sure IQ is a comparison to the average PERSON, not the average WOMAN, so this is innacurate

I'm pretty sure IQ is a comparison to the average PERSON, not the average WOMAN, so this is innacurate
Average IQ is the same for both sexes. Males just have a wider bell curve.

Dunno but for whatever reason she made me think of this song which is still as true today as when the rapper wrote it, heh.

And I am being generous here.