Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess how many people pay taxes in India

there are more rapists in India than taxpayers

Not necessarily a good thing. Vast majority make too less to be taxed.
Most businesses don't pay appropriate taxes. Or don't pay anything at all despite having good revenue.

The worst afflicted by taxes are white collar wageslaves, who make just enough to be taxed, but cannot avoid the taxes like self-employed businessmen.

Why would you pay taxes in a third world toilet country? Id rather hide my income and spend on good copes.
Most businesses don't pay appropriate taxes. Or don't pay anything at all despite having good revenue.

The worst afflicted by taxes are white collar wageslaves, who make just enough to be taxed, but cannot avoid the taxes like self-employed businessmen.

I have a business and ive paid zero in taxes. The government can suck my balls.

Last edited:
Taxes for what? For worshipping cows while eating from the rat shitted and rat crowded floor and shitting on the street?

I mean, there are many underdeveloped countries on the world. But India tops them all. No wonder that there are so many currycels. How should this degenerated shithole bring up anything better than shitskinned incels and ugly foids?

Why is India not progressing like China? Just buy a shitload of lathes and melting molds and start exporting stuff.

there are more rapists in India than taxpayers

Haha well. I've seen an article about a mob of Indians lynching two little kids because their religion forbids them to use toilets (WTF!???) so they shat in the street.

I mean, wtf is wrong with this country? Can any currycel here explain this to me?

Ancap paradise???

India is based asf

Why would you pay taxes in a third world toilet country? Id rather hide my income and spend on good copes.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Based, but I think a good part of them don't have jobs recognized by the state so they can't anyway

they also dont have toilets

You just can't tax street shitting.

tfw people bathing in cow shit are more free than me

that's a good point, if you shit on the street, it's absolutely insulting to pay taxes.
India should allow their citizens to pay taxes with street shitting. Every portion goes directly into the Ganges river.

India should allow their citizens to pay taxes with street shitting. Every portion goes directly into the Ganges river.
if you take a kaka, are you entitled to a tax refund???

so india is anarchocapitalist's dream

Curry whores don't get welfare in India?

What business? how do you not have an arranged marriage if you have a business?

Do they not enforce taxes in india? I dont blame them if the government wont step up and punish you for not doing it

We pay most of our tax while buying goods themselves. Income tax is something only middle class people pay. Rich people easily evade as they conrol everything and poor people are not required to pay.

Ya same here

i wonder why india hasnt nuked itself yet

liquitex-ink-bottle.jpg