Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guess I have to pay ugly man tax now. I bought a drink an hour go then when I went back to buy another one, the bitch told me the price had increased.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I guess I have to pay ugly man tax now. She was so rude about it as well. Like damn I know ugly men have to pay more, but I came here an hour ago? How the fuck do you increase prices that fast?

While Chad can buy something, but pay back whenever he likes.

Nuke this whole fucking earth.

PUA: she was trying to help you not be alcoholic, u shouldve got her digits brahhh

female bartender didnt wanna serve u idk

Same thing happened with me at subway. Went to get a subway in the evening, the price had increased.

You aren't entitled:rolleyes::p:heart: to constant pricing sweetie
JFL think of it like an ugly tax because we don't pay enough in life as is.
Also was this a bar or convince store?

I guess I have to pay ugly man tax now. She was so rude about it as well. Like damn I know ugly men have to pay more, but I came here an hour ago? How the fuck do you increase prices that fast?

While Chad can buy something, but pay back whenever he likes.

Nuke this whole fucking earth.
You sure happy hour didnt simply end ? :soy:

killer inflation

had a similar thing happening when i bought some ice cream in a ethnic corner shop once. Asked for the Price, the foid cashier hesistated to tell me the price, then made one up that was more expensive than it costs regularly. Left the shop.

Try sneaking in 2 males and 4 females norwegian rats in there , in a few months, there will be literally dozens of rats crawling out of the walls and dropping off the ceiling.