Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guess what I bought at the grocery store

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
A Kid Cuisine. Remember those unhealthy frozen dinners from your childhood? Apparently they still make those. I’m going to have a really strong nostalgic trip when I eat this. My favorite was always the Mac and cheese.

Eat like Chad. Buy a Hungryman.

i don't know what that is

We should seriously make our driver licence. We have to overcome it.

Those things where high tier. But I never understood why they where so expensive. Like 4$ for a package that barely has any food in it

Hey OP, I'm not sure how old you are or which country you live but, alot of members here didn't grow up in the early 90's to early 2000's like we have or in the USA like we have. Just wanted to give you that disclaimer.

On Topic: I can remember eating those kid cuisines as a kid myself, my mom would buy them for me to eat for lunch sometimes for school or whenever there wasn't anything in the house to eat. Ah the good ole 90's and early 2000's was truly a great time to be a child especially the early 90's for someone like me. Too bad so many members here were born too late or didn't grow up in the States during it's peak Era.

Hey OP, I'm not sure how old you are or which country you live but, alot of members here didn't grow up in the early 90's to early 2000's like we have or in the USA like we have. Just wanted to give you that disclaimer.

On Topic: I can remember eating those kid cuisines as a kid myself, my mom would buy them for me to eat for lunch sometimes for school or whenever there wasn't anything in the house to eat. Ah the good ole 90's and early 2000's was truly a great time to be a child especially the early 90's for someone like me. Too bad so many members here were born too late or didn't grow up in the States during it's peak Era.
Times were so simple for me back then. Going to school and doing crafts, going home and playing, and then going to sleep not worrying about tomorrow. I miss that shit sm

never had one b4 tbh is this a boomer thing?

I ate lunchables sometimes but my parents were too poor for Kid Cuisine.

A Kid Cuisine?

My mother cooked when i was a kid so i didn't eat any frozen garbage.