Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guess which one gets more attention ? İncel who fought against nazis vs random soviet Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-

We need sexual marxism now

We need sexual marxism now
Women like communism but only when it benefits them
full

How can a Slav even look like that?

Women like communism but only when it benefits them
full
I will prefer communist feminism that teaches women to protect their countrys and work hard over liberal/right-wing feminism that encourages them to be whores or get money by posing with guns naked.
How can a Slav even look like that?
His ancestors were never raped by Mongolians back in the day thats why he looks like that.

To play devil's advocate, the top one looks like early 20s which girls will eat up. The bottom one looks like the image is from well into their 30s or older which the girls would not go after.
That and of course the top one being a chad and the bottom is a normie.

How about a German Chad who fought for the Nazis but then against the Nazis?
8809061007171652g.jpg

Heightmogging Hitler to the Smolensk gap and back.
Teaser stauffenberg

Communist filth

chadorov: 57K likes
incelitsin: 163 likes

You can't make this shit up. Memes write themselves.

giphy.gif

Go to any trendy nightclub in Moscow/Warsaw/Ljubljana; tons of tall, Aryan-looking handsome guys walking around.

This meme needs to die.

I'm from eastern Europe so I know exactly what and who lives there. If you go to nightclubs you'll see tall, big guys but they will still have the funny round Slav skulls and bloated potato faces, especially in Poland. Eastern European men just aren't good looking facially, although they are probably higher T than western Euros.
I was specifically talking about this guy's good looking face.

Sounds like a cope. Yugoslavs are the tallest people on earth on average.

Yeah, still ugly.

I'm from eastern Europe so I know exactly what and who lives there. If you go to nightclubs you'll see tall, big guys but they will still have the funny round Slav skulls and bloated potato faces, especially in Poland.

This is a meme.

Go to a night club in the UK/Australia/Canada and you will see pencil neck Anglos with narrow skulls and mystery-meat mixed-race Mulattoes; there is ugly people everywhere. Meanwhile, you will come across tons of good-looking guys with handsome faces and 6'4''+ in Poland/Slovenia/CzechR/Russia.

Jfl at all the roasties in the comments, he mogs each and every one of them into the next dimension yet they actually think they're worthy of him

This is a meme.

Go to a night club in the UK/Australia/Canada and you will see pencil neck Anglos with narrow skulls and mystery-meat mixed-race Mulattoes; there is ugly people everywhere. Meanwhile, you will come across tons of good-looking guys with handsome faces and 6'4''+ in Poland/Slovenia/CzechR/Russia.

>Go to a night club in the UK/Australia/Canada and you will see pencil neck Anglos with narrow skulls

Obviously. Most people look like shit. Chads anywhere are incredibly rare, that's why it's funny how so many people here see anyone who isn't deformed and 6'+ as a Chad. I don't think I have seen a legit Chad yet this year.

The point is that on average Slavic men are much uglier than the French, Italians, Dutch, Swedes etc. Their phenotypes are just worse. Anyone who has went to eastern Europe will know what I mean. The first thing you'll notice will be the blocky round heads and fetal alcohol syndrome looking faces. Pretty sure Polish men were rated the ugliest men in the world.
Chads in eastern Europe are just tall guys with big skeletons. It's incredibly rare to see a high-class looking Slav like the one in the OP.
And yeah, you're right, Anglos are on par with Slavs when it comes to being ugly motherfuckers.

>Go to a night club in the UK/Australia/Canada and you will see pencil neck Anglos with narrow skulls

Obviously. Most people look like shit. Chads anywhere are incredibly rare, that's why it's funny how so many people here see anyone who isn't deformed and 6'+ as a Chad. I don't think I have seen a legit Chad yet this year.

The point is that on average Slavic men are much uglier than the French, Italians, Dutch, Swedes etc. Their phenotypes are just worse. Anyone who has went to eastern Europe will know what I mean. The first thing you'll notice will be the blocky round heads and fetal alcohol syndrome looking faces. Pretty sure Polish men were rated the ugliest men in the world.
Chads in eastern Europe are just tall guys with big skeletons. It's incredibly rare to see a high-class looking Slav like the one in the OP.
And yeah, you're right, Anglos are on par with Slavs when it comes to being ugly motherfuckers.

The guy in the photo isn't even the best of Slavic genetics; he looks a little Mediterranean actually. Certainly handsome though.

Typical Slavic Chads are just Aryanized. They have blue eyes, square jaws, and clean-cut pretty boy features alongside large masculine frames and 6'2''+ in height. Visit trendy areas and you will see them frequently. The "EE/Slav" thing is a complete meme to me, because it masquerades as something blackpill but is in fact truly bluepilled. When it comes to casual dating the West is easier for just about anybody.

Anglos can be very good looking by the way. There is a huge discrepancy between the classes; lower-classes tend to look uglier.

Last edited:
The guy in the photo isn't even the best of Slavic genetics; he looks a little Mediterranean actually. Certainly handsome though.

Typical Slavic Chads are just Aryanized. They have blue eyes, square jaws, and clean-cut pretty boy features alongside large masculine frames and 6'2''+ in height. Visit trendy areas and you will see them frequently. The "EE/Slav" thing is a complete meme to me, because it masquerades as something blackpill but is in fact truly bluepilled. When it comes to casual dating the West is easier for just about anybody.

Anglos can be very good looking by the way. There is a huge discrepancy between the classes; lower-classes tend to look uglier.

>he looks a little Mediterranean actually. Certainly handsome though.

Yeah, that's why he looks so good. He doesn't look Slavic.

Obviously Slavic Chads exist, they're just much more rare than in the west. And the fact that Slavic Chads don't look Slavic should tell you something. The Slavic phenotype itself just isn't attractive. If you want to look good as a Slav then don't look Slavic.

The Slavpill is definitely real and it's not just about looks. Slavs have a reputation of being low-class construction workers who can't speak English in the west.

>he looks a little Mediterranean actually. Certainly handsome though.

Yeah, that's why he looks so good. He doesn't look Slavic.

Obviously Slavic Chads exist, they're just much more rare than in the west. And the fact that Slavic Chads don't look Slavic should tell you something. The Slavic phenotype itself just isn't attractive. If you want to look good as a Slav then don't look Slavic.

The Slavpill is definitely real and it's not just about looks. Slavs have a reputation of being low-class construction workers who can't speak English in the west.

Every ethnic group has an ideal within the population.

The ideal phenotype that is expressed in some Slavic populations is just simply put Aryan; this is what I describe as tall, strong, blue-eyes, light(er) hair, and masculine + harmonious features in good combination with each other.

Slavics don't really have any reputation in the West; they might have a reputation in the UK though. The UK is different because low-class construction workers do go there en mass. In other Western nations like America or Canada, you can not tell the difference between a Pole, an Anglo or a Germanic within the general population at this point. Most people don't even know what 'Slavic' means if you asked.

Slavs have a reputation of being low-class construction workers who can't speak English in the west.

You are making a very common mistake by confusing slavs with nonslavs/mixes from former USSR republics like uzbekistan and some enclaves like Tatarstan.

Every ethnic group has an ideal within the population.

The ideal phenotype that is expressed in some Slavic populations is just simply put Aryan; this is what I describe as tall, strong, blue-eyes, light(er) hair, and masculine + harmonious features in good combination with each other.

View attachment 230315

Slavics don't really have any reputation in the West; they might have a reputation in the UK though. The UK is different because low-class construction workers do go there en mass. In other Western nations like America or Canada, you can not tell the difference between a Pole, an Anglo or a Germanic within the general population at this point. Most people don't even know what 'Slavic' means if you asked.

You kinda just said what I said though, yeah the ideal in Slavic populations is a non-slavic phenotype ie Aryan.
And Poles don't just move to the UK, they move all around western Europe and they have a bad reputation in all those counties. Not sure about the USA, never been there.

You are making a very common mistake by confusing slavs with nonslavs/mixes from former USSR republics like uzbekistan and some enclaves like Tatarstan.

Where have I done that? I know the difference.

Slavs have a reputation of being low-class construction workers

LMAO, you sound like the one forming an opinion by watching cliche hollywood movies/foxnews. :feelshaha:

^ "low-class construction workers" sure

p.s. watch out incel-looking guy making tactile contact with a foid.

Last edited:
You kinda just said what I said though, yeah the ideal in Slavic populations is a non-slavic phenotype ie Aryan.

And the ideal in France is a non-French phenotype ie Aryan, what is your point?

I'm not from W. Europe but I am only telling you my experience here in N.A. Then again this place is a so called "melting pot" so the difference between European ethnic groups is becoming completely blurred at this point.

LMAO, you sound like the one forming an opinion by watching cliche hollywood movies/foxnews. :feelshaha:

View attachment 230319

^ "low-class construction workers" sure

p.s. watch out incel-looking guy making tactile contact with a foid.

I'm half Polish and I live in the UK. Most eastern Europeans that come here are poor and work blue collar jobs like construction. Stereotypes about them here aren't good, this isn't even up for debate. Where do you live?

And the ideal in France is a non-French phenotype ie Aryan, what is your point?

I'm not from W. Europe but I am only telling you my experience here in N.A. Then again this place is a so called "melting pot" so the difference between European ethnic groups is becoming completely blurred at this point.

French people are seen as attractive all over the world. The French phenotype itself is good. You don't need to look non-French to look good so I don't see your point.

Go to any trendy nightclub in Moscow/Warsaw/Ljubljana; tons of tall Aryan-looking handsome guys walking around.

This meme needs to die.

Selection bias, any trendy nightclub is any country will attract the top 1-2% of men in that area.

And the ideal in France is a non-French phenotype ie Aryan

True.

French people are seen as attractive all over the world. The French phenotype itself is good.

Nope .. core French phenotype is like a mix of Aryan and arab/jew/whatever genes. In other words they lack Aryan purity even more than slavs.

Same for Italy and partly Spain.

Then you're pretty much indistinguishable from other ugly Britons.

I don't know what the problem is.

There is nothing about your Slavicness that is making you uniquely disadvantaged or incel.

How to tell somebody is a frequent Redditor.

Selection bias, any trendy nightclub is any country will attract the top 1-2% of men in that area.
Don't forget the "PUA" deathnics who waited in line for 3 hours and will spend £300 on drinks only to get a peck of the cheek from a Stacy

@OverBeforeItBegan

It's time to expand your horizons. 2020 is a beginning of a new era.

initium sapientiae timor domini.

Communism is based. Forced industrialization to stop retailcucking.

Don't forget the "PUA" deathnics who waited in line for 3 hours and will spend £300 on drinks only to get a peck of the cheek from a Stacy

to be fair if you regularly spend £300 on drinks you won't have to wait in line with all the normies

but it's still pretty fucking sad when you could spend an hour or two with a whore for that money and skip all the humiliating suifuel you encounter while clubbing

How to tell somebody is a frequent Redditor.

it’s comical how just by looking at his facial features you can predict all the replies and attention.

Nothing surprises me anymore

it’s comical how just by looking at his facial features you can predict all the replies and attention.

Foids lust for attractive face has no limit.

But wait one moment,

PUA deathnics told me that it's easy to get sex in Moscow/Warsaw/Prague!?

Deathnics just arrive at the club, MOG all the tall masculine Aryan Chads, and women flock to them because they are brown.