Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guide: how to be likeable

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If you're incel, you're ugly which also means non NT. The argument of nature vs nurture doesn't matter because either way it's guaranteed. Either you're born non NT or you gradually become that way over years of being treated like garbage and isolated due to bad looks.

Anyway, Normies love to talk about good vibes, good personality. How do you become that way? It doesn't make sense, you're nice, respectful, don't degrade others just to boost yourself up. You look at the supposed good vibes good personality Normies and you're confused, aren't they toxic as fuck and condescending and rude to everyone? Aren't they just being pos trash then just saying "just kidding" thinking that erases everything they do? This is a mini rant because as a teen I was extremely confused by this. The popular, supposed good personality and likeable people were pos scumbags. Meanwhile the actually "good" ugly people were treated like shit and then told it's because they're unlikable and mean.

Tl;dr, to have a good personality and be likeable, be good looking and NT. You don't ACTUALLY have to have a good personality, or be positive, objectively speaking. It only matters if the monkey brains delude the Normies into thinking you're good because of your good genes.

Last edited:
That's not true. Taking showers actually helps

didnt even read.
step 1- be very attractive and tall
done.

If you're incel, you're ugly which also means non NT. The argument of nature vs nurture doesn't matter because either way it's guaranteed. Either you're born non NT or you gradually become that way over years of being treated like garbage and isolated due to bad looks.

Anyway, Normies love to talk about good vibes, good personality. How do you become that way? It doesn't make sense, you're nice, respectful, don't degrade others just to boost yourself up. You look at the supposed good vibes good personality Normies and you're confused, aren't they toxic as fuck and condescending and rude to everyone? Aren't they just being pos trash then just saying "just kidding" thinking that erases everything they do? This is a mini rant because as a teen I was extremely confused by this. The popular, supposed good personality and likeable people were pos scumbags. Meanwhile the actually "good" ugly people were treated like shit and then told it's because they're unlikable and mean.

Tl;dr, to have a good personality and be likeable, be good looking and NT. You don't ACTUALLY have to have a good personality, or be positive, objectively speaking. It only matters if the monkey brains delude the Normies into thinking you're good because of your good genes.

99.9% of Chad's "Glowing Personality" is the Halo-effect

how to be likable: be good looking

step no' 1: dont be an inkwell

Step 1 : take a shower
Step 2 : cry alone since you're an inkel

Gaslighting at its best.

personality does matter for getting along, not for sex. But what a normie means with 'good' personality is that you either act like a bully or a supporter of bullies.

step 1: be chad

that's it

personality does matter for getting along, not for sex. But what a normie means by 'good' personality is that you either act like a bully or a supporter of bullies toward those society deems as "losers".

I try to be a well rounded individual, that's generous and a good listener..yet none of my normie 'friends' want to hang around with me. It's as though I'm not edgey enough or I'm boring. Can't work out what makes a likeable person. Maybe I try too hard and it's noticeable.

Step 1: don’t be a deathnic male

For incels- how not to be beat up ,maimed, killed , or thrown in jail bi foids,cucks, white knights,normies, chads/tyrones etc...

How to be likeable:

-Be Chad
-Be a foid.

They love to throw around those vague concepts like personality, charisma, chemistry etc that they can never really define.

The response or outcome to behaviour & words is decided by the physical presence of the actor.

I wanted to be liked, but stopped trying when I realized that not being ugly and short (male) was a requirement

Step One: Be Attractive