Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gun control supporters are low IQ and retarded.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
They blame the fact that certain "assault style weapons" like the AR-15 (JFL at retards who think the "AR" means "assault rifle") are the reason why there's so many school shootings.

We didn't have much mass shootings when the law banning automatic weapons was issued back in the 80s. We barely had any mass shootings in general. In the 50s, you could've mail ordered an M1 Garand to your house for $20. Fuck, you could've even ordered a fully automatic PPSH-41 with a 71 round drum mag in the 60s for $150. That's about $1200 today, which is as much and sometimes even less than the popular ARs being sold today.

Yet we didn't have people with their automatic PPSHs going on the street and mass murdering a bunch of people just trying to go on with their day. The only big mass shooting I can think of was the Texas clock tower shooting which claimed 18 lives. And he used an M1, a Remington shotgun, a bolt action sniper rifle, and a couple of pistols. The only school killing incident that surpassed this was a bombing in the 20s that I heard about that claimed about 90-something lives. But that was a fucking bombing.

And Anders Breivik used a Ruger Mini-14, which is VERY similar in style to the M1.

It just so happens that this plethora of mass shootings started happening after the turn of the 21st century. Especially after 9/11, and more especially after 2010. Really makes you think.

It's totally not the fact that men, especially white or ugly men, are the most socially demonized group in Western society.

Last edited:
Gun control is part of the kike agenda, am surprised Americans haven't fought against their juden government yet

Without an armed populace there is no reason for the government to fear it's citizens. Without the threat of armed resistance there is nothing to stop the police officer from carrying out the orders of a Stalin or Hitler. Guns aren't necessary to fight the government. Guns are necessary to make sending people to concentrations camps HARDER!

Gun control is part of the kike agenda, am surprised Americans haven't fought against their juden government yet
If any fucking Democrat statist piece of shit gets elected and tries this gun taking bullshit, I will fight back.

School shootings are caused by the school system. Forcing incel children into harsh environments filled with people who hate them, including teachers who most likely do nothing to help them if they get bullied. If you then feel depressed or angry they'll say you have a mental illness and load you up with brain-altering chemicals. More people were homeschooled back then because you could actually support a family on one income.

You could buy fully automatic weapons back in the 80's.
After the ban, all shootings started.

Also, people always talk about the consequences, never the cause. People don't suddenly start shooting. Something happened before that.
However they don't do shit because we all already know the problem

The guns aren't the problem. This sick degenerate cruel society is.

me and all my niggas hate gun control supporters fuck them

It's totally not the fact that men, especially white or ugly men, are the most socially demonized group in Western society.
:soy: “B-b-bu-but privilege! Muh straight huwite cis hetero mail privilege!

They will never address the root of the problem.

School shootings are caused by the school system. Forcing incel children into harsh environments filled with people who hate them, including teachers who most likely do nothing to help them if they get bullied. If you then feel depressed or angry they'll say you have a mental illness and load you up with brain-altering chemicals. More people were homeschooled back then because you could actually support a family on one income.
high iq man

Gun control can work (japan), but I still am against it.

Gun control supporters are soylentcucks

serf mentality.
hey buddy, things aren't great, but that's just the way it is. we're all in this together, we need to make it a safer endeavour, let's ban weapons people might use against people and entities they come into a confrontation with so we can avoid conflict! that makes everything better!
manorialism never ended, it left a race of agreeable spineless cuckolds whose totalitarianism is only different from asiatic totalitarianism in that is less overt and doesn't need to murder hundreds of thousands of people to be stable. at least we don't have chinese bystander mentality.

serf mentality.
hey buddy, things aren't great, but that's just the way it is. we're all in this together, we need to make it a safer endeavour, let's ban weapons people might use against people and entities they come into a confrontation with so we can avoid conflict! that makes everything better!
manorialism never ended, it left a race of agreeable spineless cuckolds whose totalitarianism is only different from asiatic totalitarianism in that is less overt and doesn't need to murder hundreds of thousands of people to be stable. at least we don't have chinese bystander mentality.
High IQ tbh.

I love having guns. No one will ever take them from me. I have 5 guns and plan on getting more once I get a job again

Liberals base their views on idealistic notions, rather than reality and facts.

Imagine fighting the army with a bunch of ar's when they launch laser guided bullets from space. Sounds fun.

Imagine fighting the army with a bunch of ar's when they launch laser guided bullets from space. Sounds fun.
It does sound fun tbh.

no, they blame them on the amount of deaths