Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Gunnersup has ascended

Fakecels out out out

Meanwhile I still rot on this shitty website.
5hY.gif

NUKE ALL FAKECELS

good for him

that's what will eventually happen to most young'cels' and white'cels'

He’s a fakecel. Fuck him

And here I am alone

Don't remember him, tbh. He must have been no one special.

"looks like Mexican boy in a wig, but low T if you wouldnt"

not even joking

throughout my life I'm yet to see, online or irl, an ethnicel ascend
Come to think of it I haven't seen an ethnicel ascend either. It's over.

I hope he dies.

JFL at "incels".co

no idea who's he. idc about background characters.

He might be coping. Maybe they're just going to the movies together and the guy misread it as they're gonna go movies then go somewhere and have sex.

Perhaps an excuse to cope and larp to his looksmax friends

I am not surprised

Last seen Sep 16, 2020

I already knew he was a fakecel, he is a tall Chadlite. But this is chads.co so it's okay.
That picture he posted once of the back of his head was enough for me to predict he was going to be a fakecel tbh

He posted his face in a DM. He was a literal Chadlite. But he said he had a micropenis so I guess it's okay :lul:
How many inches is micropenis erect supposed to be? Iirc it was like 3 and if so he is coping hard:

Why is he talking like she’s ugly? She’s fairly cute. Any real incel better be willing to hit that. Chads .co I guess.

He said it's 2. 3 seems very possible because mine is 3.5". Either way faggots who solely blame their inceldom based on their dick are fakecels. KHHVs are not obsessed with dick size.
TBH

Either way faggots who solely blame their inceldom based on their dick are fakecels. KHHVs are not obsessed with dick size.
You're right. Also, acne is usually, if not most of the time, a dead giveaway too

I already knew he was a fakecel, he is a tall Chadlite. But this is chads.co so it's okay.
I remember there was some drama a while back because he bragged about being 6' and a dude went in to rage mode in the comments and proceeded to receive a ban for it

and yeah I'm automatically suspicious of anyone who blames their inceldom solely on one weirdly specific trait (acne scars, dick size etc). usually they are exaggerating and don't have any major flaws with their appearance

There's a 99% chance she has daddy issues and/or is cluster B.

Nigga can keep her.
Why is he talking like she’s ugly? She’s fairly cute. Any real incel better be willing to hit that. Chads .co I guess.
Over if you can't tell she's frauding. Fakeup, fake eyebrows, probably has contacts. She would be posting here if male.
good for him

Nearly all fakecels have been white. Over for ethnics.
REAL. Anyone that still denies JBW is a coping bluepilled cuck. And she's ethnic too.
"looks like Mexican boy in a wig, but low T if you wouldnt"
zHYfo5r.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

zHYfo5r.gif

That girl flirted with him? said she wanted to fuck?

:dafuckfeels::feelsUnreal::feelsohh:

Holy fuck i can't even imagine that, i felt like my nuts were gonna explode when i was just talking to my classmate on insta without her knowing my identity. imagine girl knowing who you are and actively texting you dirty things.

Norwoodrage

Me, after everyone ascends and leave this forum.
Images 71

Over if you can't tell she's frauding. Fakeup, fake eyebrows, probably has contacts. She would be posting here if male.

REAL. Anyone that still denies JBW is a coping bluepilled cuck. And she's ethnic too.
It never fails.

good for him

Nearly all fakecels have been white. Over for ethnics.
Come to think of it I haven't seen an ethnicel ascend either. It's over.
I will be impressed if an ethnicel ascends.
Until then can you really blame people here for being suspicious of incels that are white? jfl

Don't remember him, tbh. He must have been no one special.
I remember him solely because he LARPed about having a 1 inch dick (which he admits in the linked post JFL) and used it to deflect any criticism of his brags about being tall

Yeah, in human history, nobody is an incel, everything is mental. I knew everyone is a fakecel
Except me, because I'm the world's ugliest male, heck even the elephant man mogs me to death.
I am walking abortion so you should get the fuck out of this website because I'm the TRUE INCEL LORD!