Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guns are illegal in most countries but why it is easy for school gangs, bums to the get them?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I live in Thailand and almost everyday I read news of shotings going on. Firearms are illegal here and can only be bought with permits yet there seems to be no problem for school gangs, normies, low level gansgters to get unlicensed guns. Wtf?

Because criminals will always get guns regardless if its illegal or not
while the good behaving soys who follow the government won't own them and won't defend themselves
unless they are legal and then the criminals lose their monopoly

Apparently you can make guns with ordinary 3d printers now, although I don't know if Thais are technologically advanced enough for that :feelskek:

Apparently you can make guns with ordinary 3d printers now, although I don't know if Thais are technologically advanced enough for that :feelskek:
Unless they can afford the raw materials and the printer

People have been making pipe shotguns for a long time. They suck though and it more of a proof of concept more then anything. Same with 3d printed guns, plastic is just not good.

Its hard but possible. You get rippes very easily though so have to get it thru someone that you personally guy who knows a guy that knows a guy. Gonna cost you a few thousand euros to

I live in Thailand and almost everyday I read news of shotings going on. Firearms are illegal here and can only be bought with permits yet there seems to be no problem for school gangs, normies, low level gansgters to get unlicensed guns. Wtf?
Gun control doesn’t work

"More guns less crime"

I live in America and own a gun and one zip gun. I'm not allowed to have guns, so don't tell anyone.

Last edited:
Because criminals will always get guns regardless if its illegal or not
while the good behaving soys who follow the government won't own them and won't defend themselves
unless they are legal and then the criminals lose their monopoly
I am Anti-anti taking guns away

Oui! Señor John Lott, more guns less crime. Various statistics and stuff....
See if you can find past mentions of him on the Alex Jones broadcast tbh

Not quite chadlite p2p
Coast to Coast am with George noory....

After midnight on am radio...

I have listened to al jones on short wave at night. But all the yelling isn't very cozy so i quit.

blackmarket, just like drugs are easy to acquire

You can buy them illegally.
Banning stuff don't prevent people from doing/owning it. It just doesn't get taxed anymore.
See how well banning alcohol worked in America or Finland for example

You can buy them illegally.
Banning stuff don't prevent people from doing/owning it. It just doesn't get taxed anymore.
See how well banning alcohol worked in America or Finland for example
Seems to be an incel trait not to have these connections

They are alpha and have good social skills and know the right people.

Yeah I want to know this as well for research purposes in minecraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back