Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy blames “shitty, creepy men” for the fact he is constantly ghosted. Says he should learn to be sympathetic to girls who ghost him

D

Dopecel

Recruit
★★
just get a load of this shit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/kfxgye/its_hard_because_of_shitty_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

this guy claims that he had an epiphany that girls ghost him because of past experiences with “the overwhelming majority of men who are creepy as hell, don’t know what theyre doing, and are dangerous”

he says that girls are scarred by these experiences so that’s why they’re so quick to ghost.

I haven’t posted in here a while but this made me cringe so hard I just had to.

I want to say to him, “no, they don’t ghost you because of past experiences. They ghost you because they have more attractive options and they don’t give a shit about you”

imagine this guy trying to blame all other men for his dating failures. So, so embarrassing to our gender.

noooo don't blame the kweens its men's fault :feels::feels::feels:

muh handful of horrible experiences.

more like, every remotely attractive girl has had giant fistfuls of experiences with men long before thinking of settling down, guaranteeing a handful of them will be bad, leading her to have an attitude of suspicion and coldness towards men that's similar to that of a whore with her clients, rather than a normal woman with reasonable expectations of the men around her.

"please don't murder me, my latest john!" something a retarded whore tells to the man who might be her future husband

Hahaha what a moron, men gotta be perfect, women don't & this is fine, most guys are creeps. Only attractive women are on the end of this shit, abusive ex blah blah.

It ain't how you behave, it's how you look that matters.

What an absolute cuck, may as well remove his cock & go tranny; he already has enough estrogen injections by the sound if it.

peak levels of cuckoldry

Sounds cucked

pepe.jpg

I’m so sick of seeing reddit shit being posted on this shitheap of a forum.

what the fuck is wrong with this guy. He needs to understand HE IS A SPECK. He is less than a nanogram in the vast basket that is a landwhale's OLD match list

Chad is literally the only reason to get ghosted. Anything less deserves LESS respect than an AIDS ridden shit rotting in a gutter in SF

what the fuck is wrong with this guy. He needs to understand HE IS A SPECK. He is less than a nanogram in the vast basket that is a landwhale's OLD match list

Chad is literally the only reason to get ghosted. Anything less deserves LESS respect than an AIDS ridden shit rotting in a gutter in SF

Woman never wrong and is perfect in ever way.
Rebbit keeps soying itself, water is wet and so on..

Legalize prostitution and maybe I won't feel compelled to bother "normal" women.

Last edited:
That sub is filled with bluepilled PUAs

I’m so sick of seeing reddit shit being posted on this shitheap of a forum.
I don't have enough post count to say this but I feel the same.

Average men brain full of stupid delusional shit like this.

Dating is getting harder because of simps like this

What a faggot. Women will not only put their lives at risk for Chad cock, they'll put the lives of their children at risk for Chad cock. Getting fucked by and validation from Chad is the only thing any woman with a shot at it cares about. Period.

talking to women is like the dialogue wheel from oblivion while ur memesonality is low and ur only option is to bribe (prostitution) jfl

What a dumb pathetic faggot

jfl at "abusive ex-boyfriend", how much soy do you need to consume daily to fall for that shit? Dude just post a pic of yourself and we'll see who's the offender here (spoiler: it's your ugly ass face).

Last edited:
He was ghosted because he's unattractive to her and women are fickle faggots. Any other explanation is cope.

God, please give me the strength to go another day without murdering cucks in Minecraft. I think I need a break from this forum.

If you're bringing a foid home, I don't think it's affecting you too much.

Yet another incel in denial throwing his (and our) problems under the rug to try to get e-pussy. What a sad piece of shit. Probably one of those "intersectional feminists" too. Someone needs to tie this faggot up in a concrete blocked room and waterboard him for hours on end.

It's always men's fault. No matter what.

Women have insanely high standards? Erm...well..that's men's fault for not all being 6'6" 9 inch dicked gigachads.

Well. I sure am glad that question has been solved!

But then those same 'foids will jump to go out with unemployed Chads and Tyrones with criminal records and prison tats. so much for "needing to feel safe"

Man, this dude went full simp with that post.

They have bad past experiences because they deliberately date/fuck sexually desirable men - most of whom happen to be thugs, or good looking Chads who have no reason to treat them special with the endless options at their disposal.

I want to say to him, “no, they don’t ghost you because of past experiences. They ghost you because they have more attractive options and they don’t give a shit about you”.
Exactly this, those foids are actually the opposite of scared of him. They think of him as a lesser being.

God, please give me the strength to go another day without murdering cucks in Minecraft. I think I need a break from this forum.
What’s funny is that niggas here genuinely think men are on our side. People on this forum are fucking retarded

I wonder why those "creepy men" don't stop chads from fucking rosties.