Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy gets rejected by women, throws kid off balcony @ Mall of America as revenge

• Thread starter Bignosepudgyitalian
  • Start date
Bignosepudgyitalian

Bignosepudgyitalian

Greycel

"Aranda also admitted to police that he had frequented the Bloomington mall for several years and made efforts to talk to women at the mall, “but had been rejected, and the rejection caused him to lash out and be aggressive,” according to the complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court on Monday."

Thoughts?

= fake news by

Blackcel was sick of getting cucked by Tyrone so he yeeted a chadlet off a balcony.

Why did he throw a BOY?

Why did he throw a BOY?

That's what I don't understand either. Poor boy didn't deserve this. If you're mad at grown women, why would you throw a young boy? It would still be horrible if he threw a woman over the ledge but at least it would logically follow the premises. I guess he just wanted to kill somebody and didn't care who it was.

It's true, constantly getting rejected will eventually make someone go ER

I saw this.

I wonder when people will realize no-sex=angry-man.

I wonder when people will realize no-sex=angry-man.

Never. Because foids keep repeating that stupid mantra "You're not entitled to sex".

Another idiotic phrase "Sex isn't that important" while they happily prance off into the night holding Chads hand.

That's what I don't understand either. Poor boy didn't deserve this. If you're mad at grown women, why would you throw a young boy? It would still be horrible if he threw a woman over the ledge but at least it would logically follow the premises. I guess he just wanted to kill somebody and didn't care who it was.
According to a criminal complaint, the boy and his mother were outside the Rain Forest Cafe when Aranda came up close to them.
The mother had never seen Aranda before, and she asked if she and her son should move.
Instead, Aranda picked up the boy and threw him over the railing, the complaint states.

Just a theory, he was tired of seeing single mothers and their Chad spawn, so he decided to take it out on the kid. Still retarded though. Poor kid didn’t do anything to him, he should’ve thrown the mother.

The child isn’t to blame.