Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy hasn't had sex in 3 years, says he lost motivation to try and talk to girls

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Found it on /fit/ just now

Its only been 3 years for him and he lost motivation to talk to girls anymore, now imagine a guy whose never been able to.....how would they have any motivation?

"I went bald"

"Daily sex"

He probably got dumped by his fatass first gf and doesnt know how to get a new one

What a normie lol
Try NEVER having romantic or sexual female contact since birth lol
for your ENTIRE LIFE
not just sex, but any form of intimacy

What a normie lol
for your ENTIRE LIFE
No wonder..you have no drive because you never had a shot to begin with.

Those are the same guy telling us that being rejected should not make us insecure and that were all just not confident.

lol lightweight

That right there is why you get no end of relationships like this

1579633523175.jpeg

That's her husband on the right even if he does come across as her son.

Gotta keep them fed, if she loses the weight she'll become a blip rather than a blimp on the radar of many many men & she'll be off with an "upgrade" of a man while he's left with Jack shit.

Most men are like this. They go through long dry spells. But somehow they won't admit that they are incels.

Yeah come to think of it, I think a guy like that who had "daily sex" 3 years ago, would probably be part of the statistic of guys that are hidden in that % when it comes to 30% of men aged 18-30 not having sex in the last 12 months.

The real figure is probably like 80% of men aged 18-30 not having sex in the last 12 months.

In a way, its better to have never experienced "love' and affection from a foid, than to experience it and later lose it and never experience it again. Its better to never have those feelings than have them and then be told to fuck off.

Compare it to a starving man who has never tasted steak and has been eating rats all his life to a man who was solidly middle class and was able to eat decent steak every night and then was forced to eat rats.

Not entitled to sex :soy:

He should try still and refrain from putting his shit out on the web. Nobody wants to hear his excuses besides other piece of shit failed normies.

Fate of normie.

If you're ugly enough that foids would pay to see you flayed and gutted alive, it makes sense to not want to talk to them.

1579633523175.jpeg

Gotta keep them fed, if she loses the weight she'll become a blip rather than a blimp on the radar of many many men & she'll be off with an "upgrade" of a man while he's left with Jack shit.
Avogadro's number IQ

H

1579633523175.jpeg

How does someone fuck that,could you even find her vagina amongst all that fat.

That poor little thing. In a couple of years, he'd kill himself.
Normies like him are easy to break.

What a normie lol
for your ENTIRE LIFE
Not onIy that i only had 1 friend my entire life and im 21. The life of a sperg.

Last edited:
Only 3 years eh? :feelsEhh:

What a normie lol
for your ENTIRE LIFE
Exactly my thoughts

That poor little thing. In a couple of years, he'd kill himself.
Normies like him are easy to break.
One of the things incels are better at than normies is the resistance to adversity/loneliness/bullying/ostracization. And we're supposedly the weak ones.

B-but, b-bu-but sex isn't everything u inkel!! :soy: :soy: :feels::feels::feels:

One of the things incels are better at than normies is the resistance to adversity/loneliness/bullying/ostracization.
@VirginAutistManlet posted a thread about it (tried to find it without success).

The funny thing is that the incel community used to be about guys like that, but then there was just this influx of guys like us who never got laid at all. Society just keeps getting worse.

In a way, its better to have never experienced "love' and affection from a foid, than to experience it and later lose it and never experience it again. Its better to never have those feelings than have them and then be told to fuck off.

Compare it to a starving man who has never tasted steak and has been eating rats all his life to a man who was solidly middle class and was able to eat decent steak every night and then was forced to eat rats.
Rats taste very bland. I know. Ive eaten one! Steak is much better!

The funny thing is that the incel community used to be about guys like that, but then there was just this influx of guys like us who never got laid at all. Society just keeps getting worse.
So the majority of te community use to be men on dryspell??
When was this? What year

I've seen the same thing happen to plenty of my coworkers that I honestly find it funny when it happens to them because they don't have any feelings towards guy that get ZERO PUSSY and they always make fun of us. So they can go fuck themselves

This one coworker in particular was about 42-ish. Beautiful wife (for her age). 4 loving children. He had lots of money and decided to cheat with a 20-something yo slut from work. He gets caught. Wife leaves him. The girl leaves him. Years pass and he was 45-ish. No dates. No fucks. No nothing. A shell of his former self. Would bitch all the time about women not showing him any interest. Wanted us to feel bad for him. I loved every second that stupid cunt!