Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy on Quora breaks his wife’s nose once and gets 4 years in jail, everyone on quora says he should be given life, death penalty or even be raped

I bet you anything the whore was abusing him before he hit her

Imagine getting put in prison to get beaten and possibly raped for 4 years because you once punched a woman JFL is this world for real :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

if he punched a guy and broke his nose literally no one would give a shit. Even if the guy was as strong or weaker than the average female literally no one would care.
these whore females should just get their shit together instead of crying abt being bullied why not toughen up to protect themselves so they can stop being targets of violence

@Mainländer thoughts? I don’t know if you responded to this thread but I really wonder your opinion
Wait it turns out you already replied

@Mainländer thoughts? I don’t know if you responded to this thread but I really wonder your opinion
You had to bump that thread don't you? Just like you always bump your older posts. I wonder if it'll be on IT now. Most probably yes.

You had to bump that thread don't you? Just like you always bump your older posts. I wonder if it'll be on IT now. Most probably yes.
Honestly any thread can get on IT. And I don’t think this one will be most likely to because it’s not a rant or anything. Calm down

Honestly any thread can get on IT. And I don’t think this one will be most likely to because it’s not a rant or anything. Calm down
Bluepillers: 38

Keep coping :soy:

4 years are way too long jfl

They don't even know why or how it happened tho?

What if it was an accident? What if they got in a big arguement. Personally I'd give him zero time in jail but even by the standards of this soyciety I wouldn't expect him to get FOUR YEARS in PRISON for breaking someone's fucking nose jesus

flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.
Because of one punch jfl

tfu on his roastie wife
bbecc9990c3587a7c8836dff8caba9c3.gif

They don't even know why or how it happened tho?

What if it was an accident? What if they got in a big arguement. Personally I'd give him zero time in jail but even by the standards of this soyciety I wouldn't expect him to get FOUR YEARS in PRISON for breaking someone's fucking nose jesus
if he beat up another guy, or if a woman did this to her husband, people would think 4 years is excessive

there really must be something in the water. how can everybody be this cucked?

What if he was playing wii tennis & the family dog tripped him up as she was walking up from behind & he instinctively puts his arm back & accidentally catches her on the nose with his elbow lol.

if he beat up another guy, or if a woman did this to her husband, people would think 4 years is excessive
When I get home I'll make the exact same post on quora but as a female and see what happens

Foids break men's hearts, trust and lives, which hurts more than a broken nose.

4 years is what status quo feminism gives to this guy. But radical feminists from the internet want him tortured and death. This will ne the sentence for something like that in the future if things continue to change for the worse.

“Buddy, if you broke my daughter's nose, they would be picking pieces of you out of dog food for a fucking year.
Lmao yea okay tough guy you'll do nothing

I fucking can't stand pretentious self righteous tough guys like that

Lmao yea okay tough guy you'll do nothing

I fucking can't stand pretentious self righteous tough guys like that
i know. people who say "iF tHaT wAs mY DaUgHtER i'D KiLL HiM" are cringy as fuck. they try so hard to act badass online but they just sound desperate to virtue signal

i know. people who say "iF tHaT wAs mY DaUgHtER i'D KiLL HiM" are cringy as fuck.
They think they're some cowboys out in the wild west. :y'all:

they try so hard to act badass online but they just sound desperate to virtue signal
Yup. Just when they try to double down on mocking you whenever you call them out on freaking out on what you are saying?

"What me? I'm not offended by what you are saying you stupid hateful piece of shit bigot.
I-I'm just here to l-laugh at you. Yeah that's it! :lul::lul::lul:"

They think they're some cowboys out in the wild west. :y'all:

Yup. Just when they try to double down on mocking you whenever you call them out on freaking out on what you are saying?

"What me? I'm not offended by what you are saying you stupid hateful piece of shit bigot.
I-I'm just here to l-laugh at you. Yeah that's it! :lul::lul::lul:"
they watch too many action movies

Breaking anyones nose (without violent history) should mean you pay for their plastic surgery, some community service, get some anger managament classes and the end. Unless it was a mutual fight. Then its 0 punishment.

Foids break men's hearts, trust and lives, which hurts more than a broken nose.

4 years is what status quo feminism gives to this guy. But radical feminists from the internet want him tortured and death. This will ne the sentence for something like that in the future if things continue to change for the worse.
gynocentrism causes misogyny and anger towards women. change my mind

All these cucks demanding lengthy prison sentences for trivial shit wouldn't last a week behind bars.

This woman had a more leveled response

Andrea Morrow

, Mom, widow, traveler, writer.
Answered May 6, 2018 · Author has 1.4K answers and 3.3M answer views

I’m going to disagree with most of the answers here.

Your punishment doesn’t sound fair. What you did was wrong, but it doesn’t merit four years of your life behind bars. That’s a long time with murderers and rapists and drug dealers. I’ve heard what people go through in jail, and it’s dangerous and frightening. You can be raped and killed. And I would not say a person who breaks another person’s nose deserves to be raped or killed. And yet many of the answers here seem to indicate that.

Let’s say you were in a bar fight and you broke a guy’s nose. You wouldn’t get four years in jail for that. Yeah, your wife is likely not as strong as that guy. But four years is excessive.

Many answers here are saying that what you did was torture, saying you have not only physically hurt your wife, but you caused her to have PTSD. They have included images of severely beaten women. Called you all sorts of names. Suggested you had probably done worse to her.

Yeah, it was cowardly and you have anger problems and you are an abuser. But the punishment should fit the crime, or seem to balance with it. I certainly think you should have jail time, but four years is too long.

1.6K views
View 72 Upvoters

All these cucks demanding lengthy prison sentences for trivial shit wouldn't last a week behind bars.
some of them assume that inmates would attack him, but in reality, a DV conviction isn't particularly frowned on in prison

While women can do 10x worse and get nothing, :feelsclown:world. JFL at the cucks virtue signaling, they wouldn't do shit if they saw him in person.

While women can do 10x worse and get nothing, :feelsclown:world. JFL at the cucks virtue signaling, they wouldn't do shit if they saw him in person.
one of the stupid foids she'd kill him which is just laughable. people like her who try act like badass tough guys online are pathetic and cringeworthy

He deserves Minecraft death. Anybody saying otherwise is probably a fakecel. How can anyone be that entitled and ungrateful of a sexhaver? This is like a rich kid breaking his screen on purpose in anger.

He deserves Minecraft death. Anybody saying otherwise is probably a fakecel. How can anyone be that entitled and ungrateful of a sexhaver? This is like a rich kid breaking his screen on purpose in anger.
you think he needs to be killed for breaking someone's nose? really?

They are mad about 4 years? 4 years is way too much. It should just be a small fine if anything but honestly he should be given an award for it.

They are mad about 4 years? 4 years is way too much. It should just be a small fine if anything but honestly he should be given an award for it.
so many white knights on quora. they act like he raped a 2 year old or something

so many white knights on quora. they act like he raped a 2 year old or something
Jfl even quora is cucked. It is starting to reach reddit levels of soy.

If a chad broke incel's nose, people would come laugh at the incel, even kicking him on the ground

Quora is pretty cucked, most the people on there need to be forced to keep digging in the ground until they reach the magma and burn.

@FastBananaCEO let me know the results soon

if he punched a guy and broke his nose literally no one would give a shit. Even if the guy was as strong or weaker than the average female literally no one would care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back