Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy on Quora breaks his wife’s nose once and gets 4 years in jail, everyone on quora says he should be given life, death penalty or even be raped

jfl at the first reply also here’s some other retarded replies

Top most lulzy comments:

Monica McCoy

“Buddy, if you broke my daughter's nose, they would be picking pieces of you out of dog food for a fucking year.

No, four years is not fair. I'm assuming that the judge is either your father, or he's missing a few chromosomes just like you.

Wife beaters are fucking scum.”

Da Vida

“Four years....

Have fun in jail. I hope you “drop the soap “… Everyday.. ALL .. Day.. Long.”

Jacqueline Boyd

“Of course not! That’s barely enough time for you to be frightened of getting YOUR face smashed in from other prisoners, to live each day in fear, to see why you deserve to be there.”
Quora is reddit on stereoids, no kidding :feelsugh:

Soyboys acting tough is extremely amusing

The West is a joke.

He deserves a medal not 4 years jail time :feelshaha:. JFL imagine gettinf locked up in a hole cuz u broke a foids nose. Fuck yea 'Merica :feelskek: He'd have gotten like maximum 100 hr community service here in the Netherlands
The West is a joke.
Beating women is a divine right, women are Lesser beings than Men, therefore they MUST obey.

This comment:

"See, while you get four years, or less probably in this crap justice system, she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.

She will have a hard time sleeping, maybe for years. While you get your eight hours of rest in your little cell, she will be relocking the door every hour and checking her phone to make sure you haven't been released yet.

While you get out and go on about your likely miserable little existence, she will not be able to escape the knowledge that you decided that your rage was more important than her face."

Jfl.. so apparently now breaking a foid's nose will give her terrible trauma for life and is worse than 4 years in jail, what the fuck is wrong with soys?
Every food deserves this tbh. They should all fear us

i know. people who say "iF tHaT wAs mY DaUgHtER i'D KiLL HiM" are cringy as fuck. they try so hard to act badass online but they just sound desperate to virtue signal
Like bro fuck you and your chad loving slut of a daughter

Like bro fuck you and your chad loving slut of a daughter
@FastBananaCEO tried LARPing as a genders reversed on quora with no replies

he should try doing it on r/relationship_advice with “throwaway” as his username

@FastBananaCEO tried LARPing as a genders reversed on quora with no replies

he should try doing it on r/relationship_advice with “throwaway” as his username
Yea he should you'll have tons of femishits and white knight comments for the lolz saying shit like

"SHE WAS JUST EXPRESSING HERSELF SWEETIE"

"SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T OBEY DA QKWEEN INKELL"

Yea he should you'll have tons of femishits and white knight comments for the lolz saying shit like

"SHE WAS JUST EXPRESSING HERSELF SWEETIE"

"SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T OBEY DA QKWEEN INKELL"
i wonder if Fastbananaceo will try it on reddit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back