Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy on Quora breaks his wife’s nose once and gets 4 years in jail, everyone on quora says he should be given life, death penalty or even be raped

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

jfl at the first reply also here’s some other retarded replies

Top most lulzy comments:

Monica McCoy

“Buddy, if you broke my daughter's nose, they would be picking pieces of you out of dog food for a fucking year.

No, four years is not fair. I'm assuming that the judge is either your father, or he's missing a few chromosomes just like you.

Wife beaters are fucking scum.”

Da Vida

“Four years....

Have fun in jail. I hope you “drop the soap “… Everyday.. ALL .. Day.. Long.”

Jacqueline Boyd

“Of course not! That’s barely enough time for you to be frightened of getting YOUR face smashed in from other prisoners, to live each day in fear, to see why you deserve to be there.”

jfl this dude posted on an internet forum full of soys, not surprised

So much hatred. I am speechless.

This woman had a more leveled response

Andrea Morrow

, Mom, widow, traveler, writer.
Answered May 6, 2018 · Author has 1.4K answers and 3.3M answer views

I’m going to disagree with most of the answers here.

Your punishment doesn’t sound fair. What you did was wrong, but it doesn’t merit four years of your life behind bars. That’s a long time with murderers and rapists and drug dealers. I’ve heard what people go through in jail, and it’s dangerous and frightening. You can be raped and killed. And I would not say a person who breaks another person’s nose deserves to be raped or killed. And yet many of the answers here seem to indicate that.

Let’s say you were in a bar fight and you broke a guy’s nose. You wouldn’t get four years in jail for that. Yeah, your wife is likely not as strong as that guy. But four years is excessive.

Many answers here are saying that what you did was torture, saying you have not only physically hurt your wife, but you caused her to have PTSD. They have included images of severely beaten women. Called you all sorts of names. Suggested you had probably done worse to her.

Yeah, it was cowardly and you have anger problems and you are an abuser. But the punishment should fit the crime, or seem to balance with it. I certainly think you should have jail time, but four years is too long.

1.6K views
View 72 Upvoters

This comment:

"See, while you get four years, or less probably in this crap justice system, she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.

She will have a hard time sleeping, maybe for years. While you get your eight hours of rest in your little cell, she will be relocking the door every hour and checking her phone to make sure you haven't been released yet.

While you get out and go on about your likely miserable little existence, she will not be able to escape the knowledge that you decided that your rage was more important than her face."

Jfl.. so apparently now breaking a foid's nose will give her terrible trauma for life and is worse than 4 years in jail, what the fuck is wrong with soys?

Last edited:
Just lol at this soy world. breaking nose now man's years of jail and likely never getting a job again.

if he punched a guy and broke his nose literally no one would give a shit. Even if the guy was as strong or weaker than the average female literally no one would care.

He deserves a medal not 4 years jail time :feelshaha:. JFL imagine gettinf locked up in a hole cuz u broke a foids nose. Fuck yea 'Merica :feelskek: He'd have gotten like maximum 100 hr community service here in the Netherlands

Found another less hostile comment

"Where in the fuck did OP state the circumstances? Can you stop assuming that he is that Hollywood abusive husband who beats the shit out of his wife whenever he feels like it? More likely than not, his wife was a major factor in this outcome, and that it was probably the result of a fight. Assuming the wife started the fight, then it is not only not a fair punishment but the one punished should be the wife. Unless the wife had zero involvement in escalating the situation, then it is definitely not a fair punishment."

And yes it's fair to hide the information of the gentleman that made the comment in this case.

4 years is just ridiculous. If I guy broke my nose today he probably won't even get jail time.

No.

See, while you get four years, or less probably in this crap justice system, she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.

She will have a hard time sleeping, maybe for years. While you get your eight hours of rest in your little cell, she will be relocking the door every hour and checking her phone to make sure you haven't been released yet.

While you get out and go on about your likely miserable little existence, she will not be able to escape the knowledge that you decided that your rage was more important than her face.

While you keep whatever looks you had before, she may not look the same when she heals, and every time she looks in the mirror, she will remember your violence.

You will walk away in your smug little self righteous attitude and she may never have the confidence to have a serious relationship for years to come, if ever.

She will have nightmares.

And when you get out, she will have more nightmares, and she will watch her back everywhere she goes, day and night. And watching is exhausting.

So basically, you got four years, and she got lifetime effects, all because you are a worthless waste of a human being, and you whine that you were the one who got the short end of the stick. Yeah, no. Not even close.

And with that attitude, I will be surprised if this incarceration is your last one.
lol wtf. this retarded foid is making a lot of assumptions here. she actually thinks this woman will be locking her doors multiple times a night and living in constant fear over a fucking bloody nose? in HS some random kids jumped me at a bus stop and beat the shit out of me but I don't spend every waking hour living in fear because of it

Last edited:
If I got my nose broken, nobody would care.

if he punched a guy and broke his nose literally no one would give a shit. Even if the guy was as strong or weaker than the average female literally no one would care.
Exactly but if you merely slap a foid they act like you murdered an infant
This comment:

"See, while you get four years, or less probably in this crap justice system, she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror.

While you get out and go on about your likely miserable little existence, she will not be able to escape the knowledge that you decided that your rage was more important than her face."

Jfl.. so apparently now breaking a foid's nose will give her terrible trauma for life and is worse than 4 years in jail, what the fuck is wrong with soys?
people have broken a bone during sports yet they instantly move on
quora has a lot of white knights. I remember some former bank robber on there condemned violence against women, including wife beaters

lol wtf. this retarded foid is making a lot of assumptions here. she actually thinks this woman will be locking her doors multiple times a night and living in constant fear over a fucking bloody nose? in HS some random kids jumped me at a bus stop and beat the shit out of me but I don't spend every waking hour living in fear because of it
I saw that one too. Fucking made my blood boil. I have an account and literally resisting the temptation to type a reply. It would be deleted anyway on that cucked site.

Exactly but if you merely slap a foid they act like you murdered an infant
tbhtbh. I honestly think its because even subconsciously these people know women are inferior so they treat them like babies.

Its amazing the golden pedestal women are put on. I have never heard any of these dumbasses talking about the PTSD veterans have from seeing their friends burn to death or lose a limb. But they spend all day talking about “PTSD” from having a non permanent injury that heals quickly from a punch in the face. Ive been punched in the face, what am I supposed to do about it? Nothing, but a woman gets a paper cut and the whole world moans

So much hatred. I am speechless.

jfl at the first reply also here’s some other retarded replies

Top most lulzy comments:

Monica McCoy

“Buddy, if you broke my daughter's nose, they would be picking pieces of you out of dog food for a fucking year.

No, four years is not fair. I'm assuming that the judge is either your father, or he's missing a few chromosomes just like you.

Wife beaters are fucking scum.”

Da Vida

“Four years....

Have fun in jail. I hope you “drop the soap “… Everyday.. ALL .. Day.. Long.”

Jacqueline Boyd

“Of course not! That’s barely enough time for you to be frightened of getting YOUR face smashed in from other prisoners, to live each day in fear, to see why you deserve to be there.”
I dunno why, but this thread just made me feel depressed.

If she broke his nose, she would be getting so much praise on social media, forget jail time. I think the cops would come to the scene and still arrest the guy with the broken nose. That is the state of the justice system right now.

High IQ. I once got kicked in the balls by accident in third grade if I had to rate it on a trauma scale of 1 to 10 I’d give it a 1
I saw that one too. Fucking made my blood boil. I have an account and literally resisting the temptation to type a reply. It would be deleted anyway on that cucked site.
People like that are the most insane ragefuel
Its amazing the golden pedestal women are put on. I have never heard any of these dumbasses talking about the PTSD veterans have from seeing their friends burn to death or lose a limb. But they spend all day talking about “PTSD” from having a non permanent injury that heals quickly from a punch in the face. Ive been punched in the face, what am I supposed to do about it? Nothing, but a woman gets a paper cut and the whole world moans
being cyber bullied can cause trauma but nobody wants to execute cyberbullies

Last edited:
What did this dude expect? Quora is filled with simps and hole worshipers. Obviously they would want this guy dead.

What did this dude expect? Quora is filled with simps and hole worshipers. Obviously they would want this guy dead.
In my opinion quora replies that act hostile toward OP should be prohibited

High IQ. I once got kicked in the balls by accident in third grade if I had to rate it on a trauma scale of 1 to 10 I’d give it a 1
one time I literally got hit directly in the testicles by a stray ball during a game of lacrosse. the chances of that happening are so insanely low that it felt like the universe was just trying to spite me specifically. luckily there wasn't any long term damage but god damn that was painful

Gotta love liberals. If a victim is a woman or member of a minority group, the otherwise peace-loving anti-cop liberals turn into full-blown medieval inquisitors.

one time I literally got hit directly in the testicles by a stray ball during a game of lacrosse. the chances of that happening are so insanely low that it felt like the universe was just trying to spite me specifically. luckily there wasn't any long term damage but god damn that was painful
I’d say that’s much worse than a broken nose
Gotta love liberals. If a victim is a woman or member of a minority group, the otherwise peace-loving anti-cop liberals turn into full-blown medieval inquisitors.
I know. It’s ragefuel

@JosefMengelecel @FinnCel @Grothendieck

Can't hurt a kween!!! :soy:

Wonder how the responses would change if he posted a picture of his face and he was chad?

Yes, the bitch probably deserved it since we know femorrhoids are cunts.
If a foid violently beat men to death she’s only get 2 months

Shit's fucking hilarious.

People act like woman beaters are the same as someone who murders infants
Anyone who even pokes a woman on the shoulder deserves a death penalty to these fags.

Anyone who even pokes a woman on the shoulder deserves a death penalty to these fags.
I know. This strict rule against hitting a foid might actually make some men want to do it

Holy shit, every soy who wrote those cucked comments deserves a life sentence where they get raped daily by 5 inMates and are closely watched by guards so they can’t commit suicide.

Actually makes me so angry how stupid they are. Does a women also deserve all those things for breaking a guys nose? If any of those soys answer “no” Then they and their families deserve life time in world most deadly prison in Mexico/South America.

"See, while you get four years, or less probably in this crap justice system, she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror. "

The guy will be out of the jail and the broken nose foid will not even remember his name, what a fucking joke psychology is.

Also the guy is your average clueless chadlite on internet who got mogged by chad and beated his low tier foid.

Last edited:
People act like woman beaters are the same as someone who murders infants

No, people act like woman beaters are worse than infant murderers.
Remember, one in four women murder their unborn child.

4 years sounds excessive. Isn't that the maximum?

I'm glad that the judiciary is relatively independent of the winds of populism. Hopefully, it remains that way.

"See, while you get four years, or less probably in this crap justice system, she will be serving a lifetime sentence of flashbacks, anxiety, inability to trust another person, panic attacks, terror, betrayal, and the horrible knowledge that the person she let close to her used that to break her body and cause her terror. "

The guy will be out of the jail and the broken nose foid will not even remember his name, what a fucking joke psychology is.

Also the guy is your average clueless chadlite on internet who got mogged by chad and beated his low tier foid.
People always like to exaggerate the effects of violence
Holy shit, every soy who wrote those cucked comments deserves a life sentence where they get raped daily by 5 inMates and are closely watched by guards so they can’t commit suicide.

Actually makes me so angry how stupid they are. Does a women also deserve all those things for breaking a guys nose? If any of those soys answer “no” Then they and their families deserve life time in world most deadly prison in Mexico/South America.
Quora seems to be full of white knights

Marriage is cucked :yes:
Internet is soy :yes:
Women are gods in society :yes:
Men are disposable trash :yes:

We live in the worst dystopian society imaginable, everyone is against you and will use whatever they can to torture and kill you

Still fuck normies

We live in the worst dystopian society imaginable, everyone is against you and will use whatever they can to torture and kill you

Still fuck normies
Clown world

The comment section is filled with a bunch of retards lmao. All the soys are talking about how she will have trauma for life all because of a broken nose. To them anything against a foid gives her lifelong trauma. I am pretty sure the question is a troll since nobody would admit to doing it in a public forum

Marriage is cucked :yes:
Internet is soy :yes:
Women are gods in society :yes:
Men are disposable trash :yes:
What we have nowadays in the west shouldn't even be called marriage.

The absolute state of the west in 2020. JFL

Excuse me?
That wasn’t me saying that it was a quote from some foid on there
The comment section is filled with a bunch of retards lmao. All the soys are talking about how she will have trauma for life all because of a broken nose. To them anything against a foid gives her lifelong trauma. I am pretty sure the question is a troll since nobody would admit to doing it in a public forum
and one says they hope he gets raped in prison. Because a broken nose is as bad as being raped in prison

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back