Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy on Reddit loses confidence in his relationship after finding out his girlfriends exes had bigger penises then him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
JFL at not wanting a virgin gf

20200120 150922

Wouldn’t have to worry about having a bigger dick size than her exes if she only mated with one man through pair bonding, which is supposed to be the norm in a healthy society.

disgusting women

Jfl.
she has never dated a guy that was 9 inches. Her past boyfriend’s were at most 6.5 inches, and exaggerated their dick size as any guy would do, and the foid being a foid, believed them. It’s the same shit with height, if you tell someone you are 6’0 while being 5’10, lots of people would buy it. People are fucking stupid af when it comes to this shit.

Last edited:
Jfl.
she’s has never dated a guy that was 9 inches. Her past boyfriend’s were at most 6.5 inches, and exaggerated their dick size as any guy would do, and the foid being a foid, believed them. It’s the same shit with height, if you tell someone you are 6’0 while being 5’10, lots of people would buy it. People are fucking stupid af when it comes to this shit.

Jfl.
she has never dated a guy that was 9 inches. Her past boyfriend’s were at most 6.5 inches, and exaggerated their dick size as any guy would do, and the foid being a foid, believed them. It’s the same shit with height, if you tell someone you are 6’0 while being 5’10, lots of people would buy it. People are fucking stupid af when it comes to this shit.
tbh, foids are usually bad at estimates so this lie is commonly pulled off

Reminder that foids don’t measure with a ruler. They trust their bfs lies.

Got pumped and dumped by big dick normies, just like from the tall guys, the chad facw guys lmao

Women do it all and when they're getting pregnant young they just cheat

imagine committing to a used hole :feelskek: imagine the love of your life talking about the monstrous dicks she took in the past and you have to listen like a good cuckold :feelskek:

imagine committing to a used hole :feelskek: imagine the love of your life talking about the monstrous dicks she took in the past and you have to listen like a good cuckold :feelskek:

This.

Modern society = Chad (healthy gf), cuck (post-carousel gf) or incel.

while women are terrible at estimating dick sizes, they know when it's small. Never known a woman in my life who has said it didn't matter.

JFL at not wanting a virgin
Huge difference between wanting and getting. For all you know a slut could LARP as virgin.
Jfl.
High IQ, females don't know the slightest thing about dick sizes.

If you have a girl you have to know she's been with a LOT of dudes. This reddit nonsense of "finding out" the truth is retarded as fuck. You already know she's been plowed through, stop it.

Wouldn’t have to worry about having a bigger dick size than her exes if she only mated with one man through pair bonding, which is supposed to be the norm in a healthy society.

This.

also if you marry her when she is younger, her body will proportionally be smaller to your dick.
If you have a girl you have to know she's been with a LOT of dudes. This reddit nonsense of "finding out" the truth is retarded as fuck. You already know she's been plowed through, stop it.
It must take serious amount of delusion to convince yourself a foid like her is untouched or didnt go for big dicked guys

This is why lolis are best. Unless you're a chad, you won't erase her exes out of her mind.

Last edited:
My mom talks about my dad in front of my step dad (who is giga cucked jfl) all the time and if I was him I would rope ngl. One time at dinner my little brother asked my mom if my dad had a big dick (cuz he wanted to have an idea how long his dick would get lol). She said it was “pretty big” RIGHT NEXT TO MY STEP DAD AT THE DINNER TABLE I almost choked on my food. Imagine your WIFE talking about how big her ex husbands dick was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU :feelskek:

My mom talks about my dad in front of my step dad (who is giga cucked jfl) all the time and if I was him I would rope ngl. One time at dinner my little brother asked my mom if my dad had a big dick (cuz he wanted to have an idea how long his dick would get lol). She said it was “pretty big” RIGHT NEXT TO MY STEP DAD AT THE DINNER TABLE I almost choked on my food. Imagine your WIFE talking about how big her ex husbands dick was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU :feelskek:
what the fuck kind of question is that to ask in the first place

Your mother sounds like a whore

Your mother sounds like a whore
She doesn’t talk about relationships before my dad much but from what I can tell she had a lot and lead 2 orbiters on (both of which I know lol). Depressing to know you own mom is like this too. AWALT strikes again

Just lol at the stepdad who didnt slap their wive right across the face at the table and tell her to shut her whore mouth

fucking whore

Jfl.
Obligatory "cope" reply.

She doesn’t talk about relationships before my dad much but from what I can tell she had a lot and lead 2 orbiters on (both of which I know lol). Depressing to know you own mom is like this too. AWALT strikes again
Wow that sucks. I genuinly never knew mothers could be like this until I got blackpilled. Makes me real grateful for my mom

JFL at not wanting a virgin gf

View attachment 261233
sad truth, if a girl has ever experienced a man before you, you will always be compared, even if you mog him in 99% of stuff, in the 1% you don't, she will bring it up over and over whenever an argument occurs

Just lol at the stepdad who didnt slap their wive right across the face at the table and tell her to shut her whore mouth

fucking whore
I would have slapped my wife if she did that ngl

brutal, I used to think Muhammad(pbuh) was retarded and immoral for marrying his Loli wife Aisha at ~6, but later now I have understood why men used to this in the past, only way to prevent moggery and comparisons

9 inches? Lmfao. As if women know how to properly measure penises. Her ex-boyfriends probably just told her they had nine inches and she likely just rolled with it.

brutal, I used to think Muhammad(pbuh) was retarded and immoral for marrying his Loli wife Aisha at ~6, but later now I have understood why men used to this in the past, only way to prevent moggery and comparisons
meh I don't care about getting mogged. but a used foid is jaded, hateful, bitter, disrespectful, unloving, unfaithful, ......

Jfl.
This 100%.
Damn your mom is a whore,.brutal suicidefuel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back