Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guy on Reddit posts thread saying that men hide their emotions because no one cares about them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Haven't read the comments but it's a good post.

Ragefuel when feministards say men kill themselves more because of toxic masculinity.

Men express emotions with other men and get 100000x the feedback and positivity he'd get if he mentions it to a despicable inferior woman

Ragefuel when feministards say men kill themselves more because of toxic masculinity.
yeah when a man sees his wife cheating on him and he blows his brains out its cus hes toxic

it is how it is man
Men are disposable and thus no one cares about them really ,
no one puts them on a pedestal cause they lack the uterus ...
Men will always be fighting for attention and running after people just to get some affection

its just sad @Animecel2D

we're disposable in their eyes

Surprised it's not locked or deleted because y'all can't behave.

I've noticed whenever I speak to my immediate family or friends on problems I may go thru, women generally to daze off on their phones and never say anything worth its weight. While when I listen and try to help them, they are more attentive but take extreme offense if I suggest them what they should do i.e next steps to resolve a problem they either did not think of, or something that is so obvious that it makes me think the entire discussion is a joke. They also have the innate need to feel validated so they tend to go discuss what I say with another guy (simp) or women

This is with girls of my age, in their 20s. Even the older ones tend to not hide this.
Going back to the topic at hand, I think its due to just them being so comfortable that they been never put in a position where they actually have to empathize or think to be considerate to someone who isn't their immediate love interest, financial provider, etc

I bet there's at least one comment calling the guy "incel".

Finally someone of intellect on reddit. If you're a man, no one fucking cares if something happened or will happen to you. Neither other men nor women. Men are only taught to do shit, dominate and take everything away for their families and hope it won't fire back. And women only care solely about themselves.

Was fun sorting by controversial. "Women don't get more emotional support than men!!". Delusional.

I’d look better to foids if I blew my brains into a painting frame and made a nice Jackson Pollack with the splatter. Fuck this

it is how it is man
Men are disposable and thus no one cares about them really ,
no one puts them on a pedestal cause they lack the uterus ...
Men will always be fighting for attention and running after people just to get some affection

its just sad @Animecel2D
That’s really sad

Foids are the cause of every problem man has ever faced. Started with that slut Eve who tried to cuck Adam.

They will probably virtue signal in the comments but they still won't give a shit about us

Based post.

And people in the comments are agreeing with him, even the roasties.

Unless it's foid approved emotions.

Men express emotions with other men and get 100000x the feedback and positivity he'd get if he mentions it to a despicable inferior woman

View attachment 254869
Idk man I told my good friend about my depression and how I was suicidal and he did jack shit to help me. I was about to rope but the thoughts wore off as the day passed

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/unpopularopinion.
What happened?

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/unpopularopinion.

As of course, heavy blackpills are removed from mainstream social media. @Skincel REPOST THIS

Pulled it up from google cache: https://webcache.googleusercontent....en_dont_hide_their_emotions_because_of_toxic/

Women are given support systems for their depression, they have systems in place and people are much more prone to be sympathetic to women and don't want to see a woman suffering, people want to help and show they are not alone.
But for men we are alone, not because of the traditional view that men cannot show weakness, but the biggest reason is no one cares. People don't just not care they distance themselves from you. Men and women will just walk away or show a miniscule amount of compassion. Men know that expressing our depression or darker thoughts is a terrible idea because it will make matters worse, not better, and blaming toxic masculinity is nothing short of victim blaming.
There is this modern trend that traditional gender roles cause men not to talk about this and that gender is a useless construct, but this is far from true. Its because most of us know if we come forward with our issues, the people around us and society at large will largely shun us. Therefore we bottle it in and deal with it by ourselves, not because we are afraid of not looking like "real men" but because we know we are alone in this struggle and if we open up we will lose so, so much.

We're reaching a breaking point, feelsgoodman.

Last edited:
No one cares about us

View attachment 254869
Victimblaming, this time for real. Furthermore it's true. Some men are bros. Females not so much. They always palaver about opening up but as soon as someone does they ignore it.

Last edited:
I don't care how lonely I get, I will never marry or be in a relationship with a used up 30 year old roast cunt if that were ever the case