Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy putting on foundation in car/ mocked him

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
This douche was applying some kind of foundation to his face in his car, looked like a basted turkey afterwards.
I just sat on my bike watching this prick applying this stuff checking himself out for 5 mins. Then proceeded to catch his eye, then reenact what he just did in front of him mocking him.
He didn't have anything, he just looked at me like ahhh sit you got me, not even anger. Literally just a defeated look and that was it, it's like I don't want to have to do this, but I'm fucked if I don't.

The game is rigged boyo buffet boyos

did it turn you on?

clown thread shut it down

What lol legitimate discourse on behaviours of men in society, and what the pressures aesthetically they are under are driving them to do.
How does this not add to the discussion lol
Better than Herr derr foods only think of themselves........... End thread

So you mocked this guy?

jfl if you aren't james charlesmaxxing in 2020

I'm gymmaxxed, so I just imitated what he did by rubbing my face and angling my head.
He needs to know how imasculating it is to lower yourself as a man to do this.
So I literally imasculated him by physically mocking him then basically fronting him up.
Basically saying get a fucking grip and be a real man, real men don't wear make up, stop letting other people define how you should look.

He should of put on tribal war paint on instead like a man :lul: :lul: :lul:

Cope. Does not putting makeup and being "manly" get you laid?

You just wanted to feel better by putting somebody else down. Like a bully. Congrats.

I dont even do makeup, before you insult me.

No it's not bullying I didn't doooooooo anything to him, I confronted him with what he is, I literally just imitated him, then said and what.
Even if I am using bullying tactics on him, I'm bullying him not be a literal female, male cuck. I'm not bullying him for my own end, I'm bullying him for a philosophical end.
Where does the makeup application end are we going mascara and eyebrows, just fucking lol.
Ok iterate it out douche to its conclusion, what are we going to see, men on the fucking train in the morning applying their foundation alongside the foods.
Do you want the world to go full clown.

You seem like the type of guy that would bully me given the chance

No I never use force for evil, only good and retroactive self defence against douchebags.
And not herrr derr my good, only morally objective good.
Jordan pieterson, a man must have a sword, but only shiethed waiting to defend himself never to attack, as a deterrent not an offensive weapon.
Physical force is a sword
Intellect is a sword
If you don't have a sword people are shit they will crap all over you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back