Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guy records video of a white teen foid saying "nigga", gets her kicked out of college years later

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This white teen whore records a video of her "I can drive now niggas" after passing her driving test. This based dude records it, waits years before releasing it, the New York Times picks the story up, she gets kicked out of college and her life is ruined.

Eat it bitch.

View: https://youtu.be/cHt_pyBsKJw

Absolutely based. Jfl at the comments. All the soys are defending her even though they would be seething if a guy said the word nigger. They are even calling that guy an incel jfl. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:soy: When you hold onto harmless footage of a high school age girl singing along to a song just so you can ruin her life when she gets into college:soy:
Imagine thinking this as a conservative, all a foid does in college is party/fuck chads and get a simp to do her homework.

Absolutely based. Jfl at the comments. All the soys are defending her even though they would be seething if a guy said the word nigger. They are even calling that guy an incel jfl. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thousands of men are cancelled for small infractions against females and no one gives a fuck yet they want us to take attention when a female finally suffers something negative? Fuck those cucks. Where’s the sympathy for this forum filled with men who have been collectively mistreated by females? There is none, instead they actually insult us! JFL if those simps think she would shed a tear for them

Honestly, the less females in college, the better.

Giga based jfl

“This is Jimmy Gallaghan, a teenager who sat on a video that a 15 year old girl made and waited until she reached college so he could show the video everywhere, make it go viral, ruin her life and get her kicked out of college. This guy is a sociopath!”

I dont think she was singing a song.

Anyway I don't care about the hole. Hope she dies.

Feel good story narrated by some SJW fag.

Thousands of men are cancelled for small infractions against females and no one gives a fuck yet they want us to take attention when a female finally suffers something negative? Fuck those cucks. Where’s the sympathy for this forum filled with men who have been collectively mistreated by females? There is none, instead they actually insult us! JFL if those simps think she would shed a tear for them

Honestly, the less females in college, the better.
Hopefully this happens more. This is why it is best to always carry a camera with you and record everything. You never know what evidence can be used later on

Hopefully this happens more. This is why it is best to always carry a camera with you and record everything. You never know what evidence can be used later on
:feelsokman: Hope more roasties get roasted. They started all this shit after all

:feelsokman: Hope more roasties get roasted. They started all this shit after all
Non-cucked men need to rise up and force roasties to be willing to have sex with sub8 men

That's how you do it to do maximum damage.

She got niggered by a niggardly negro!

Overreach. People only like this because it happened to a white woman. You have to look at injustice as if it was happening to you.

This white teen whore records a video of her "I can drive now niggas" after passing her driving test. This based dude records it, waits years before releasing it, the New York Times picks the story up, she gets kicked out of college and her life is ruined.

Eat it bitch.

bet she hates manlets

Eat it bitch.

Celebrate good times, come on!:feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

It's only good because it happened to a women.

Based black guy.

Cancel culture is so fucking idiotic. "Oh what's that? You made a joke or said something in a non serious way 10+ years ago in private with your friends? WELL NOW YOU'RE A RACIST HOMOPHOBE TRANSPHOBE AND I EMAILED YOUR WORK AND YOUR COLLEGE AND FAMILY AND SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BE HATED BY EVERYONE YOU FUCKING BITCH"
it's so low iq and normie brained

Cancel culture is so fucking idiotic. "Oh what's that? You made a joke or said something in a non serious way 10+ years ago in private with your friends? WELL NOW YOU'RE A RACIST HOMOPHOBE TRANSPHOBE AND I EMAILED YOUR WORK AND YOUR COLLEGE AND FAMILY AND SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BE HATED BY EVERYONE YOU FUCKING BITCH"
it's so low iq and normie brained
Based on that logic, I should forgive and forget people who bullied me years ago. No, I won't.

Actually, if I could make them pay for what they did, I would gladly.

Last edited:
Based on that logic, I should forgive and forget people who bullied me years ago. No, I won't.

Yeah same. But i mean with the cancel culture thing. Some white girl saying the N word in private 4 years ago is nothing to get riled up about. Especially not to kick her out of college. I was bullied since kindergarten, and i agree, we should be able to make those people all pay

And what of the foids who would have you blacklisted for posting on this very forum? Post your dox if you really do not fear the power of cancel culture. You wont because youre a pussy and only ok with this specific instance because it is a manifestation of your own antiwhite hatred, but dont think for a second everyone here wouldnt get cancelled just the same for having “misogynistic” thoughts

And what of the foids who would have you blacklisted for posting on this very forum? Post your dox if you really do not fear the power of cancel culture. You wont because youre a pussy and only ok with this specific instance because it is a manifestation of your own antiwhite hatred, but dont think for a second everyone here wouldnt get cancelled just the same for having “misogynistic” thoughts
You're being a mongoloid so I have a hard time to even understand what you wrote.

As for doxing myself, don't even count on that. You're trying to get me to do that by insulting me jfl, what the hell is that childish tactic?

Regarding my supposedly hatred towards my own race (I'm white myself you fucking idiot) you're once again making yourself look incredibly dumb. I literally don't care if he is black, is she is white, and you know why? Because I'm one of the most peaceful person here, regarding races. I dislike race mixing, but I certainly won't go out of my way to express any hatred about that. Maybe in the past, but not anymore.

And whatever. I'm not particularly onto cancel culture, I'm just happy that she got fucked up. Foids just end up being evil whores in uni. So many foids are absolute bitches (regardless of race, repeating it in case your dumb self is having a hard time processing what I'm saying). My happiness from this has literally nothing to do with her saying what she said.

Just shut the fuck up and don't make yourself look more stupid than you already are, for the love of God.

Tl;dr: Read it all you faggot, and please go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
You're being a mongoloid so I have a hard time to even understand what you wrote.

this says more about your low iq because everything i wrote is grammatically correct and easy to follow
As for doxing myself, don't even count on that. You're trying to get me to do that by insulting me jfl, what the hell is that childish tactic?
im simply pointing out your own hypocrisy. Youre glad to see other people have their lives ruined by the cancel culture mob but would never put your own identity behind the posts you make on this forum.

Last edited:
this says more about your low iq because everything i wrote is grammatically correct and easy to follow
"And what of the foids who would have you blacklisted for posting on this very forum?"

im simply pointing out your own hypocrisy. Youre glad to see other people have their lives ruined by the cancel culture mob but would never put your own identity behind the posts you make on this forum.
The difference being, she is a foid and I literally don't give any fuck up about what can happen to her.

My reaction would be different if it was a guy.

As I already said, it's not specifically about the cancel culture. It's about her being a foid.

Regarding my supposedly hatred towards my own race (I'm white myself you fucking idiot) you're once again making yourself look incredibly dumb. I literally don't care if he is black, is she is white, and you know why? Because I'm one of the most peaceful person here, regarding races. I dislike race mixing, but I certainly won't go out of my way to express any hatred about that. Maybe in the past, but not anymore.
Just because your white doesnt mean you cant hate your race. Theres literally millions of people like that on twitter and reddit.

Just because your white doesnt mean you cant hate your race. Theres literally millions of people like that on twitter and reddit.
I know, but I find that incredibly stupid lol.

The difference being, she is a foid and I literally don't give any fuck up about what can happen to her.

My reaction would be different if it was a guy.

As I already said, it's not specifically about the cancel culture. It's about her being a foid.
Then youre a fool because the same thing happens to white men. These niggers dont attack people because they are a male or female, they hate us because we are white.
I know, but I find that incredibly stupid lol.
That white people can hate their race?

Last edited:
JFL at how ridiculous the west has become.

This Youtuber is blaming the NYTimes for this for no good reason, the Times story was actually a pretty fair assessment of the situation.

The perks of no online presence or recordings of myself is that this shit can never happen to me

The only actual problem here is that women are allowed to go to college

tbh fuck niggers but fuck women too so pretty based i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back