• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[News] Guy went ER with coronavirus, licks everything on supermarket

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
-
7d 9h 43m
Missouri Walmart Coronavirus Licker Charged With 'Terrorist Threat'
Posted By Doyle Murphy on Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 2:55 PM

Cody Pfister filmed himself licking items at Walmart, authorities say. - SCREENGRAB/WARREN COUNTY POLICE
  • SCREENGRAB/WARREN COUNTY POLICE
  • Cody Pfister filmed himself licking items at Walmart, authorities say.

A Warrenton man was charged with making a terrorist threat after he filmed himself licking bunch of items at Walmart.

"Who's afraid of the coronavirus?" Cody Pfister, 26, taunts in a video he later posted to social media.

The video spread around the world, and Warrenton police said in a statement the department had been contacted by people in the Netherlands, Ireland and the United Kingdom.

"We take these complaints very seriously and would like to thank all of those who reported the video so the issue could be addressed," police said in the statement.

The video appears to have been filmed on March 11 at the Warrenton store, according to court records. Pfister was taken into custody this week, and Warren County prosecutors charged him today. The charge is a low-level felony.

Bizarrely, he's not the first person to get in trouble with police for licking surfaces as public health officials beg people to wash their hands, keep at least six feet apart and avoid touching their faces in hopes of slowing the spread of COVID-19. The manager of a grocery store in Wisconsin called police after a woman licked the door handle to a freezer, reportedly to protest the virus, while a manager was disinfecting the store, Newsweek reported.

There have been more than 44,000 confirmed cases of the coronavirus and more than 500 deaths in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The city of St. Louis announced its first death, a woman in her 30s, just yesterday.

Pfister was booked into the Warren County jail without bond. He has previous convictions for burglary, theft of a firearm, drug possession and driving while intoxicated.

We welcome tips and feedback. Email the author at [email protected] or follow on Twitter at @DoyleMurphy.
  • Sign up for our weekly newsletters to get the latest on the news, things to do and places to eat delivered right to your inbox.
  • Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Tags: coronavirus, COVID-19, Walmart, arrest, Missouri, Warrenton, MO, Image

which of you is that lmao

Last edited:
solblue

solblue

Major
-
24d 18h 38m
Doesn't there need to be a political motivation behind terrorism?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
54d 13h 43m
Based as fuck, I wish I had corona so I could something similar

muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
71d 23h 50m
I guess we found a new way of going ER. Lifefuel for high inhibcels.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 6h 5m
I swear this will happen more often

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 10h 15m
Jfl which one of you was this

stupid dream

stupid dream

I can't take this life!
-
12d 11m
execute this son of bitch it's illegal doing something like this

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
73d 5h 52m
"Terrorist threat"
Every pretext is good enough for them.

solblue

solblue

Major
-
24d 18h 38m
yeah, and this man apparently doesn't officially have any motive at all
"Terrorist threat"
Every pretext is good enough for them.
Typical government using a crisis to expand the definition of terrorism. I wouldn't be surprised if this expanded definition stays around after the coronavirus is not a threat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weed OffTopic 5
G OffTopic 19
Magnum OffTopic 14