Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy with autism has social circle despite autism and wait for it

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
https://looksmax.org/threads/despite-my-autism-i-am-fully-socialmaxxed.86648/
I'm getting motivated
I have tons of friends in my new class and we went to the supermarket together and bought tons of candy for when we're programming in class.

Despite my low FWHR/long midface and autism I am fully socialmaxxed. Looks mean nothing

And all motivation lost
Ya because you are a 5.5-6/10 blonde Nordic dude.
I told you a million times your looks is good enough for you to get a gf and have a normal life despite your autism.
But you still fucking spurg out about muh long face and muh FWHR

snap out of it fuck face!

I hate this shit. Blackpill explains everything and makes it impossible to be motivated if you have a bad face and height combo.

i'm curious if he really does well with woman as a 5.5/6 sperg.

meanwhile just the fact that he has actual friends to nerd out with is insane to me and a great advantage. why the fuck was I always a misfit everywhere?

this "we went to the supermarket together and bought tons of candy for when we're programming in class." never happened to me because everyone hated school and was too cool to actually take programming that seriously, EVEN IN COLLEGE

meanwhile just the fact that he has actual friends to nerd out with is insane to me and a great advantage. why the fuck was I always a misfit everywhere?
im the same but i know why, its cause im a framecel manlet with social anxiety
if youre ugly / manlet you simply cant afford to be non-NT tbh

if youre 4/10 but NT, that should be enough to befriend other losers imo
might not get you gf, but at least you got friends instead of rotting completely alone

if youre awkward and shit, as an ugly man thou, no one got time for you...

@Colvin76
thoughts?
fuark didnt realise u were banned

might not get you gf, but at least you got friends instead of rotting completely alone
it should be, but not if you're the only nerd in a fucking computer science college, because everyone else is a larper just trying to get a degree, any degree

right now the only way to make friends is through fitness/coaching type activities, which is not so bad, but i'm just not into it anymore since even those friendships can end at any time, Iike I learned last year

ive never met a white guy with blonde hair who didnt have a gf.

this is coming from me a mayocel not even race baiting.

Chadlite can't lose, meanwhile I have a top tier personality and 0 friends because of how I look

this "we went to the supermarket together and bought tons of candy for when we're programming in class." never happened to me because everyone hated school and was too cool to actually take programming that seriously, EVEN IN COLLEGE
because you're ugly

because you're ugly
nerds usually are, but i never even made it into a place with decent nerds. it was always normie larpers trying to normalfag it up even in STEM areas. this made it insanely hard to connect with anyone. should have either studied harder to get into a better school with less larpers and more real nerds, or just forgotten about the whole thing and worked on my own projects.

Chadlite can't lose, meanwhile I have a top tier personality and 0 friends because of how I look
humans are simple creatures and judge other humans based on their facial bones and genetic quality, thats how nature works.
nerds usually are, but i never even made it into a place with decent nerds. it was always normie larpers trying to normalfag it up even in STEM areas. this made it insanely hard to connect with anyone. should have either studied harder to get into a better school with less larpers and more real nerds, or just forgotten about the whole thing and worked on my own projects.
I'm a sub 3 truecel to where people give me looks of pity in public, so even the nerds(ugly males) treated me like like a leper.

Lookism reigns supreme

Looks will probably offset high functioning autism. I'm sick n tired of these people who suddenly find out they are able to fit in with normies and GIVE ZERO CREDIT to how they look JFL. Yea some ugly manlet who has the same condition as u is going to do just as well as you.

im the same but i know why, its cause im a framecel manlet with social anxiety
if youre ugly / manlet you simply cant afford to be non-NT tbh

if youre awkward and shit, as an ugly man thou, no one got time for you...
Ugly + non NT is social death sentence. :feelsrope:
Even attempting to larp NT as an ugly guy gave me more shit tbh ngl.

@Colvin76
thoughts?
fuark didnt realise u were banned
:feelskek:

JFL at normniggers thinking they can get into STEM with their NTness :feelskek:

If you're not NT you can knock off at least 2 or 3 points from your SMV. If he's a 6 in looks then in reality he's a 4 at best SMV if sperg.

In 2020 being 6 in looks will get you a 4 or 5 foid anyway and that's if you've got the social skills to go with it.

snapchat-88872177-jpg.76998
He's this guy :feelskek::feelskek: He's legit a 8/10 fuck that 5.5 bullshit. He could kill a roastie's mother and she would still suck his autistic dick

He's this guy :feelskek::feelskek: He's legit a 8/10 fuck that 5.5 bullshit. He could kill a roastie's mother and she would still suck his autistic dick

An autist can ascend as long as 8+ in looks but only with a 6 or 7 at best. That's if he's got reasonable social skills and isn't retarded.

Everything is forgiven at >8 even autism

An autist can ascend as long as 8+ in looks but only with a 6 or 7 at best. That's if he's got reasonable social skills and isn't retarded.
I mean i would kill my sister to fuck with a 6/7 hole tbh

Fucking bastard cunt, if he lost 3 looks points he'd have fuck all with his sperg condition.
That looksmax site is an absolute joke, bunch of fucking Chad's flexing, oh but muh 1 bad feature, muh social anxiety whilst being captain of the basketball team lol.

I mean i would kill my sister to fuck with a 6/7 hole tbh

Even then though it's 6 and 7 holes who get all the Chads on Tinder (women who are 8+ are models on Instagram and dating the top 1%) so this guy still needs to have very good social game to get with one. Just being good looking isn't enough anymore unless you're settling for someone much worse looking (an 8 settling for a 4).

Even then though it's 6 and 7 holes who get all the Chads on Tinder (women who are 8+ are models on Instagram and dating the top 1%) so this guy still needs to have very good social game to get with one. Just being good looking isn't enough anymore unless you're settling for someone much worse looking (an 8 settling for a 4).
"Good social game"? :feelskek: He just needs to upload his pictures on Tinder

"Good social game"? :feelskek: He just needs to upload his pictures on Tinder

And be just one face matched along with another 300 that day on some foids profile. He's still got to game her if he wants to fuck her as she'll have 30 other Chads messaging her.

Also "just needs to upload his pictures" to stand out he's still got to put good pictures up in social maxed situations which is part of the game.

Last edited:
ppl who use autism as their excuse are teracopers unless they’re actually uglee

I agree. More delusion, even among some of us would-be incels. If you're 7ish/10, you might have a chance if enough other factors are in your favor. If you're an overall 2ish/10, not so much. It shouldn't be that hard to understand. I guess people are just determined to delude themselves to justify continuing to stay in the fight.

And be just one face matched along with another 300 that day on some foids profile. He's still got to game her if he wants to fuck her as she'll have 30 other Chads messaging her.

Also "just needs to upload his pictures" to stand out he's still got to put good pictures up in social maxed situations which is part of the game.
Uploading a decent pic is the only "game" he needs if he wants to fuck a decent non stacy hole. I don't believe that shit about chads having it super rough to find a whore, it should be easy for them as long as they don't want a stacy

Uploading a decent pic is the only "game" he needs if he wants to fuck a decent non stacy hole. I don't believe that shit about chads having it super rough to find a whore, it should be easy for them as long as they don't want a stacy

It might have been easy in 2015 but the market place gets worse.

Stacies aren't even on Tinder (unless looking for patrons or clients) so foids who are 6s and 7s have got the pick of the Chads. An 8 out of 10 autist will lose out to an 8 or 9 out of 10 NT Chad every time without being status maxed. Women have that much choice. And on Instagram you've got to have the status to go with the looks to get anywhere.

He could get a match on Tinder just off his face but to turn it into a date requires some social game and to turn a date into a fuck requires more social game, or she'll just walk away and message someone else. (or high social status of a celeb or millionaire or something).

If he drops to a 4 or a 5 then it's easier as girls will be more forgiving of social skills on an 8 out of 10 looking male if they're a 4 or 5. Girls who are 6s and 7s have got an inbox full of Chads so why deal with someone who isn't NT if he hasn't got good social game?

Last edited:
Just be born with blonde hair and blue eyes br0 just have talent in programming br0

if he looks like that and has a good enough environment to have friends, then posting on these forums will only hurt him

Unless he's like 5ft4 or something he's a fakecel.