Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guys drived by me and yelled at me while I was walking down to get beer

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
This is the second time this has happened in a year I fucking hate alpha guys who do this they drove by in their cool car, windows down, loud bass music and yelled at me while I was just walking on the sidewalk I got so mad I lifted my arm and flipped them off, they turned around and one guy stuck his head out his window and yelled "do you have a problem" where I just raised my basically like this picture below but a little lower like indicating what is their problem

I hate people like that and as I have mentioned before it´s a primal group thing to do for people to boost their ego like if you talk one on one with a popular guy at school you might actually have a decent conversation and he will be himself but add one more person and the ego starts to appear the same if you add a fourth person people act differently in groups and I hate it I am always myself. My point is had he been driven alone he wouldn´t have yelled but because he was in the car with friends it boost his ego to yell at a small skinny guy like myself because it empowers him.

Does this ever happen to any of you and also I am not sure if this belongs in this sub I just think several alpha males provoking a small beta male is pretty much related to inceldom.

God i hate ppl like that, pure scum

I agree about the group thing. One on one people act like humans but in a group they try to gain validation from each other by preying on the low value ones

This never happened to me because I don't go outside but when I read ERfuel like this it makes me hate men way more than women

God i hate ppl like that, pure scum
Me too, years ago I considered if I should start carrying a rock on me for when stuff like this happens to throw at their car so maybe they will think twice the next time they want to bully someone, I also got aspergers so I can´t stand loud sounds so it made me extra angry when they yelled at me while I was quitely walking,
This never happened to me because I don't go outside but when I read ERfuel like this it makes me hate men way more than women
I agree. I hate the females for obvious reasons like this forum knows but I hate the men because they need to boost their ego´s i.e. lift themselves up by putting other men down.

Last edited:
this has happened to me a couple of times. its always the similar looking guys too. fucking cunts

This is the second time this has happened in a year I fucking hate alpha guys who do this they drove by in their cool car, windows down, loud bass music and yelled at me while I was just walking on the sidewalk I got so mad I lifted my arm and flipped them off, they turned around and one guy stuck his head out his window and yelled "do you have a problem" where I just raised my basically like this picture below but a little lower like indicating what is their problem
They would've ran like faggots if you pulled out a gun.

This has happened to me more times than I can remember, it's always a chad with his friends too... every time. I have had trash and half empty beer cans thrown at me out the winder. The last time it happened, they yelled "retard" at me because of my face.

This has happened to me more times than I can remember, it's always a chad with his friends too... every time. I have had trash and half empty beer cans thrown at me out the winder. The last time it happened, they yelled "retard" at me because of my face.
They would've ran like faggots if you pulled out a gun.
They would have only done this shit because they can get away with it if they stopped their car to confront us and we were armed they would not feel so strong they would back away because we would be seen as a threat.

Last edited:
ERfuel, one time i was at my sister apartment and went outside in the winter, one douche in a car passing by yelled at me "go get a coat on", i was wearing a grey hoodie. My sis ex boyfriend was there too, i laughed it off and went inside.

Its always these fags in groups that always harass other people, because they feel secure knowing that one guy won't stand up to a group so they feel they can do whatever they want.

Its always these useless fucking guys, I always call them penises because that's all they are, they don't contribute anything and they don't have any worthwhile qualities.

I hate that person just reading this ngl

They would have only done this shit because they can get away with it if they stopped their car to confront us and we were armed they would not feel so strong they would back away because we would be seen as a threat.
They have a sick mindset. Messing with incels makes them feel "alpha", and they know it's easier for them to get away with. If they were real alphas they wouldn't feel the need to do that. They're also cowards because they only bully those who are the least able to defend themselves, or don't have others to defend them.

Its always these fags in groups that always harass other people, because they feel secure knowing that one guy won't stand up to a group so they feel they can do whatever they want.

Its always these useless fucking guys, I always call them penises because that's all they are, they don't contribute anything and they don't have any worthwhile qualities.
They have a sick mindset. Messing with incels makes them feel "alpha", and they know it's easier for them to get away with. If they were real alphas they wouldn't feel the need to do that. They're also cowards because they only bully those who are the least able to defend themselves, or don't have others to defend them.
Which is one of the reasons I didn´t just buy bear in cans but a cider in a glass bottle because I was drunk and therefore low inhib that it would be a potential weapon if I broke the bottle as a stab weapon but they didn´t come back after the second time. I am tired of being the world´s punshing bag which is why I LOVE the movie God Bless America because the main character kills people who are mean or rude and tbh they deserve it, sure their families and close friends will miss them but they are bad people so
Joker you get what you fucking deserve

Which is one of the reasons I didn´t just buy bear in cans but a cider in a glass bottle because I was drunk and therefore low inhib that it would be a potential weapon if I broke the bottle as a stab weapon but they didn´t come back after the second time. I am tired of being the world´s punshing bag which is why I LOVE the movie God Bless America because the main character kills people who are mean or rude and tbh they deserve it, sure their families and close friends will miss them but they are bad people so
View attachment 249158

Get pepper spray brocel

People from my rival high school like driving around my neighborhood and trashing houses. Next time we have a football game and they try that shit I’m going to leave things obstructing the road and hope they crasg

Happened to me once when I was with my grandma. Fucking pieces of shit.

I bet if you blew those cucks away no one would miss them. That's the reason they act like faggots in the first place. If there are people who will miss them then most likely they're trash as well.

Get pepper spray brocel
They only became legal for home defense this year for home defense in DK, if I would use it out of my "home" I would be arrested.

You were a target, the ever watchful eye of the eagle vision hyper NT bully never sleeps, if you was in a car nothing would of happened but on foot alone, different story, wonder how they would of reacted if you'd pulled out a firearm.

if you was in a car nothing would of happened but on foot alone, different story, wonder how they would of reacted if you'd pulled out a firearm.
Agree, threy only think threy are powerful because they are bigger than you.

Agree, threy only think threy are powerful because they are bigger than you.
Be a real shame if they accidentally got something in their eye while attacking someone.

Relateable. I remember sometimes when I'd walk to the community college classes I had back in high school, that some kids in their cars would yell at me and proceed to try to throw random shit at me. They always missed, and I'm glad they always missed, otherwise I likely would have tried everything I could to kill them with my bare hands, considering I was jacked and had some anger issues in high school. If that wasn't the case, I would've just got their license plate numbers and vandalized their cars while they're in class, as they were always parked in the parking lot across from the community college.

Last edited:
You shouldve went ER on them in Call of duty Modern Warfare

I hope they get killed in a mass shooting.
Men are worse than women,

Men are dangerous and are your competitors

Women are weak

Last edited:
I hope they get killed in a mass shooting.

Men are worse than women,

Men are dangerous and are your competitors

Women are weak
All of this is true.

You got catcalled bro. They wanted to smash

You got catcalled bro. They wanted to smash
Shut the fuck up they were lifting themselves up by putting me down just like any other primates or animals for that matter to establish themselves as alpha males.

Wannabe alphas

used to happen when my hair was longer and I slouched more

used to happen when my hair was longer and I slouched more
My hair is pretty long I haven´t cared for getting a haircut in over a year but I wore a beanie.

My hair is pretty long I haven´t cared for getting a haircut in over a year but I wore a beanie.
just hold your sholders back and take long strides with your cock thrust forward

yeah this happens to me quite a bit as well. i usually don't leave my house during daylight hours, but when i do it's usually for appointments with my job provider. so i would be standing at the lights to cross the road and tradies would drive by yelling something at me, but most of the time it's just loud noises (that or i can't hear them properly) these dickheads do. i've had a cola can thrown at me once

just hold your sholders back and take long strides with your cock thrust forward
I just give them the finger and it hasn´t altered in a physical comfrontation yet.
yeah this happens to me quite a bit as well. i usually don't leave my house during daylight hours, but when i do it's usually for appointments with my job provider. so i would be standing at the lights to cross the road and tradies would drive by yelling something at me, but most of the time it's just loud noises (that or i can't hear them properly) these dickheads do. i've had a cola can thrown at me once
That sounds rough I haven´t had anything thrown at me yet as I remember but those people are such assholes to you I hope they crash their car and die they deserve it for being assholes.

What a bunch of fucking losers

Jfl at people who fantazise about the chad incel alliance

Start carrying a jar of piss with you.
Throw it when they do it again
full

Just Chads having fun haha right guys

Yesterday I was mocked by a car driving toilet while riding a bike (it's not even my bike, come to think). I avoid walking around in public spaces for this exact reason. Being humiliated by such scum is SuiFuel.

I wish you had a glock 19 semi automatic with you in this situation.

one night i was out smoking a cigarette in front of my flat. and then there was a car passing by. and there were 3 chads sitting in the car. Im more than sure that even the driver was drunk. one chad just yelled at me: "whats up you piece of shit"
Strange innit? i bet a bitch just sucked them off because of their personality so they felt like they are cool. tho they were chads. tall muscular nice jaw line
wonder what a bullet does to their heads

Start carrying a jar of piss with you.
Throw it when they do it again
full
Years ago I considered carrying a rock to throw at such people´s car when they yelled at me but it has only happened a handfull of times in my life so not worth it.

We're the most prosecuted group in the world :feelsbadman:

Hopefully they crashed head first into a brick wall shortly afterwards.

Hopefully they crashed head first into a brick wall shortly afterwards.
Nah it seems the people who are assholes get rewarded by the universe/simulation and the good people get screwed over.

This is why its important to learn self-defense or be strapped with a concealed-carry permit on you

This is why its important to learn self-defense or be strapped with a concealed-carry permit on you
Unfortunately I live in Denmark and you are not allowed to defend youself, only last years was pepper sprays legalized but ONLY for home defense I mean wtf you don´t need a pepper spray in the home you need it on you.

Stun guns, pepper sprays, knives, battons, firearms (any weapon) is illegal to carry if a Dane get attacked we are sheeps waiting for the slaughterhouse.

I legally own guns because of being years member of a gunclub but there are STRICT rules you have to have the guns locked in a gun safe BOLTED to the ground AND the wall while the ammunition is locked in a seperate locker inside the safe. Now tell me what does the word freedom mean again? Thousands of years ago humans could defend themselves but laws has prohibited this natural thing from us.

There are even several cases where a jewerly store owner had an "illegal" handgun and defended himself against a robbery and he got imprisoned by illegal firearms possesions or another example was a boxer who beat some people up who was stabbing his brother in the face with a broken glas bottle and he got imprisoned too, is this a just world where we aren´t allowed to defend ourselves!!!? There are plenty more but I can´t remember them all but these were people in immediate danger of death or bodily harm but also an old man shot a guy who along with his friends were trying to steal his property he used an old double barrel shotgun and got his hunters license taken away and imprisoned.

Danish people and most of EU are not allowed to defend themselves or their property, hell even Stephan Balliet made his own firearms and killed 2 people in Germany not long ago and the victims were defenseless because of gun laws and self-defense laws it took the police 20 minutes to show up is this acceptable!? When SECONDS count police are only MINUTES away"