Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Guys, GUYS! I've made a HUGE discovery!

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So today i had to make some trips so i took a bus, a train and the subway, i also had to walk in the center of my city.

I've noticed that, especially among teens, hot girls are always paired with hot guys! While average guys, when they are not alone (which is mostly the case), are with average to ugly girls! And ugly guys are always alone!

It's like it's the looks that matters the most in order to have a gf, but the internet said it's the personality that matters. Does it mean that looks = personality? Am i onto something?

of course, another thing to keep an eye out for:
the most frequent type of couple you see, has the woman not just uglier but also almost a foot shorter than the man, it's the only "stable pairing", he has to be at least that much taller than her or it's a no go, she'll force it by rejecting everyone else
this doesn't apply to ONS or married beta cucks who got hitched 5-10 years ago, just new couples walking in public right now

Damn, now that you make think me about it you're right, the boy was always very tall compared to the girl.

So looks + height = personality?

Wow, brilliant observation, genius!

Did you also notice that water is wet and the Sun is hot?

Wow, brilliant observation, genius!

Did you also notice that water is wet and the Sun is hot?

Do you really need the "/s" like a cucktear used?

Oh wait, you got me.

So today i had to make some trips so i took a bus, a train and the subway, i also had to walk in the center of my city.

I've noticed that, especially among teens, hot girls are always paired with hot guys! While average guys, when they are not alone (which is mostly the case), are with average to ugly girls! And ugly guys are always alone!

It's like it's the looks that matters the most in order to have a gf, but the internet said it's the personality that matters. Does it mean that looks = personality? Am i onto something?

Of course its personality that matters. Just shower more and improve your confidence bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: