Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guys, I wanna make an unofficial study but it shoudl show the point of the study

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
basically the idea is to make a large poll and send to normies

the defienition of incel should be someone who is =n't getting sex every week

so poeple who arent virigins but it was a one off are still incel

so to satrt the poll needs to disclaim the gender of the surveryor

as if they are incel

see how frequent sex is

compare percentage of incel women to men

(find out if the women are choosing to be celebate)

then this will be literal evidence of the blackpill

can soemone help me make this?

I doubt it would yield any significant results. But in that case they wouldn't be incel as celibacy is a long term thing but more like sex starved

I doubt it would yield any significant results. But in that case they wouldn't be incel as celibacy is a long term thing but more like sex starved
we would be able to prove ( by the definition of not having sex regularliyl) that there are no such things a femcels, inceldom is rife in men

problem is the normies will just lie

we would be able to prove ( by the definition of not having sex regularliyl) that there are no such things a femcels, inceldom is rife in men
A lot of women are Volcel and chose to not have sex if they can't have chad so that wouldn't work so well

basically the idea is to make a large poll and send to normies

the defienition of incel should be someone who is =n't getting sex every week

so poeple who arent virigins but it was a one off are still incel

so to satrt the poll needs to disclaim the gender of the surveryor

as if they are incel

see how frequent sex is

(find out if the women are choosing to be celebate)

then this will be literal evidence of the blackpill

can soemone help me make this?

Why? We already know the answer.

problem is the normies will just lie
Yes. Normie men always exaggerate how much sex they have and foids underexaggerate it. In reality, 99% of men are incel and the average foid has had sex with over 100 men.

Why? We already know the answer.
it will be proof

we can send it to low iq normfags

the more evidenbce we have the more blackpilled soyciety wil become
Yes. Normie men always exaggerate how much sex they have and foids underexaggerate it. In reality, 99% of men are incel and the average foid has had sex with over 100 men.
tbh

it will be proof

we can send it to low iq normfags

the more evidenbce we have the more blackpilled soyciety wil become

tbh

They won't accept any proof there already is plenty of proof and studies and they just dismiss it all one more would make no difference.

Especially since Chad-19

What happened with Amazon stock also happened to Chad's harems--they exploded

Sexual inequality is so much worse now than words can even describe

All these chads "working from home" lol

Does anyone believe they're not rotating foids in and out of their apartments 16 hours a day for sex marathons

I mean that's what I'd do if I was chad

Especially since Chad-19

Does anyone believe they're not rotating foids in 16 hours a day for sex marathons

jfl true

Incel women don't exist in any meaningful number. Only severely disfigured women are incapable of finding someone. Female virgins exist but female virginity is far rarer than male virginity. Those women are almost always very fat and refusing to date fat men.

If female incels existed or femcels all they had to do is come here and ask us out. They had their own subreddit at one point but they refused to date any of us and also admitted that they have had sex several times before.

Incel women don't exist in any meaningful number. Only severely disfigured women are incapable of finding someone. Female virgins exist but female virginity is far rarer than male virginity. Those women are almost always very fat and refusing to date fat men.

If female incels existed or femcels all they had to do is come here and ask us out. They had their own subreddit at one point but they refused to date any of us and also admitted that they have had sex several times before.
even thats cope deformed women get sex often bro

there is no such thig as femcels or there wouldnt be an incel porblem lol

They had their own subreddit at one point but they refused to date any of us and also admitted that they have had sex several times before.
JFL
there is no such thig as femcels or there wouldnt be an incel porblem lol
UY Scuti iq. If there would be femcels or any kind of foid cel, we would have inceledom solved already

Ti vernulsya???

Especially since Chad-19

Does anyone believe they're not rotating foids in and out of their apartments 16 hours a day for sex marathons