Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys, it's sub8male out with a new BAN APPEAL

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

I’m sure you’ve seen the chadfish experiments where chad can say literally anything and foids will be begging to fuck him, that’s not what happens with me because I am an incel. I will never post another screenshot of a tinder match again...

I'm an incel because I don't have the liberty to say anything I want to women and still get laid. It's so over for us sub-Chad celibates whose faces don't speak for themselves, and who are actually expected to exercise some level of social comportment while interacting with others.

Btw my diagnosed autism has nothing to do with my inceldom.

Giphy 8

Last edited:
I'll admit you seem genuine enough but you have bragged pretty extensively, if you come back in a month or so we'll consider an appeal on the ban.

Can’t imagine a month without .co

what did you expect from someone with "sub8" in his name

"sub8"

"incels can get tinder matches brah"

I'd probably rope ngl
Or find some other retard forum that I'll also get inevitably banned from
Have no clue what other forum I’d use. Think I’d just go back to some other copes and forget about it.

Now imagine if it was a bot :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

You got banned over a bot

I'll admit you seem genuine enough but you have bragged pretty extensively, if you come back in a month or so we'll consider an appeal on the ban.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

I simply don't understand these people, why on fucking earth you come here if you can at least get some tinder matches. WTF.

Free BrendioEE
I simply don't understand these people, why on fucking earth you come here if you can at least get some tinder matches. WTF.
Tinder match is just getting start position to long hard road out of hell, so it does not means to really much, especially when majority of all those roads in most cases are not even out of hell, just to another level of it, and lead only into slutty hole already stuffed by hundreds of dicks

Last edited:
Free BrendioEE

Tinder match is just getting start position to long hard road out of hell, so it does not means to really much, especially when majority of all those roads in most cases are not even out of hell, just to another level of it, and lead only into slutty hole already stuffed by hundreds of dicks
High IQ analogy

He is only incel because of his autism, his looks are not the problem. He gets plenty of Tinder matches and even exchanges phone numbers with them.

It's like LARPing as a Superhero when you're a kid, it's funny. This is entertainment for them.

wannabeincels.co

Jfl what's going on is this for real

He got a match on tinder who ghosted him. How is that worthy of being banned. She probably swiped him on accident

He got a match on tinder who ghosted him. How is that worthy of being banned. She probably swiped him on accident
He got multiple tinder matches dude.

cope he has posted different tinder matches on several occasions

whether getting matches make u fakecel or not is another debate but u shouldnt be posting about ur tinder matches on the forum in the first place

That explains all the threads he made asking about tinder and normies getting girls

mhmmm

cope he has posted different tinder matches on several occasions

whether getting matches make u fakecel or not is another debate but u shouldnt be posting about ur tinder matches on the forum in the first place
Chill i was going off what OP said

Guys keep the drama going please it's exciting for me to read. :feelsPop:

What's a tendermatch?

Are they like safety matches or strike on box matches?